criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Ranking the GA Maps

Let's rank the GA maps my dudes. I'm not going to consider how Geonosis is better in CS as opposed to GA, for example. This list is based on GA map structure and flow of gameplay according to my personal preference

1. Naboo
2. Deathstar
3. Yavin
4. Tatooine
5. Kamino
6. Endor
7. Kashyyyk
8. Hoth
9. Starkiller Base
10. Crait
11. Takodana
12. Jakku
13. Geonosis 😥

Replies

• I agree with your top 5 .That may not be the order I have it in personally but I agree with the 5 maps. I actually like Geonosis also lol
  • 1. Crait
    1. Kamino
    3. Naboo
    4. Endor
    5. Tatooine
    6. Kashyyyk
    7. Starkiller
    8. Takodana
    9. Death Star
    10. Geonosis
    11. Yavin
    12. Jakku
    13. Hoth
  • 1. Kamino
    2. Death star
    3. Naboo
    4. Tatooine
    5. Yavin
    These are my top 5 for sure.
    last place is tied between jakku, and I absolutely hate both and crait first stage.
  • 1. Naboo
    2. Death Star 2
    3. Starkiller Base
    4. Hoth
    5. Kamino
  • 1. Clone Wars Maps
    2. OT maps (Wish they were top)
    3. ST maps
  • Rah_Boogah
    52 posts Member
    edited October 18
    1. Endor
    2. Death Star 2 (would be number one with territory final objectives rather than overrides)
    3. Tatooine
    4. Naboo
    5. Jakku
    6. Kashyyyk
    7. Hoth
    8. Kamino
    9. Starkiller Base
    10. Yavin 4
    11. Takodana
    12. Crait
    13. Geonosis (really pretty, great digital achievement but maaaan it’s boring)
  • Considering every map can be broken, I'll just consider it as if no one is being an absolute clown and destroying my team;

1. Tatooine
    2. Endor
    3. Hoth
    4. Takodana
    5. Naboo

BOTTOM (starting from worst)
    1. Geonosis
    2. Crait
    3. Kashyyk
    4. Kamino
    5. Starkiller
  • 1. Endor
    1.33. Endor
    1.66 Endor
    2. Kashyyyk
    3. Yavin
    4. Deathstar
    5. Naboo
    6. Takodana
    7. Jakku
    8. Crait
    9. Starkiller Base
    10. Geonosis
    11. Kamino
    12. Tatooine
    13. Hoth

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• I agree with your top 5 .That may not be the order I have it in personally but I agree with the 5 maps. I actually like Geonosis also lol

It would've ranked a bit higher before but now I dont even want to play it when it comes up because it's so slow paced compared to other maps. It does look very good, however, and I enjoy it for trying new heroes out since enemies are few and far between.
  • 1. Kamino
    2. Death star
    3. Naboo
    4. Tatooine
    5. Yavin
    last place is tied between jakku, and I absolutely hate both and crait first stage.

I used to hate Jakku so much I would leave the lobby anytime it came up. Now I hate it a bit less (enough to be seconds from last) and can somewhat enjoy it from time to time.
  • moistboii wrote: »
    1. Kamino
    2. Death star
    3. Naboo
    4. Tatooine
    5. Yavin

I used to hate Jakku so much I would leave the lobby anytime it came up. Now I hate it a bit less (enough to be seconds from last) and can somewhat enjoy it from time to time.

Jakku Hoth and Crait are the ones I absolutely cant stand. Only if I'm with friends will I play these.
  • moistboii
    560 posts Member
    edited October 18
    NoYou wrote: »
    1. Clone Wars Maps
    2. OT maps (Wish they were top)
    3. ST maps

I've got it pretty similar. Literally every OT map is amazing. My bottom ranked maps are are ST maps, except Geonosis. And clone wars maps are very solid including an absolute masterpiece with Naboo.
  • this_old_mouse
    1847 posts Member
    edited October 18
    My favorite is Felucia
    Oh wait
    PSN: this_old_mouse
    1. Kamino
    2. Death star
    3. Naboo
    4. Tatooine
    5. Yavin

Jakku Hoth and Crait are the ones I absolutely cant stand. Only if I'm with friends will I play these.

Hoth first phase is perhaps the worst possible map to try and maintain a hero streak, especially for the light side. But 2nd and 3rd phase are awesome. Crait is similar. 2nd and 3rd phase are really good and while 1st phase is a very interesting dynamic, It can get boring sometimes.
  • My favorite is Felucia
    Oh wait

I like Felucia, wish it was in GA
    My favorite is Felucia
    Oh wait

I like Felucia, wish it was in GA
    Me too ☹️

PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Naboo
    Kamino
    Death star
    Crait
    Tattaoine
  • Endor is my favorite
  • Endor is my favorite

Jakku > Endor 😏 I'll probs be on later btw to play CS
  • Bring back the SWBF 15 WA maps as they don’t end in a room surrounded by choke points and filled with hero spam as almost all of the GA maps do.
    Sullust, Hoth, Twilight Hoth, Graveyard of Giants, Endor, Survivors of Endor or any other WA map are better designed than most of the GA maps.
    #StarWars-y
    Endor is my favorite

Jakku > Endor 😏 I'll probs be on later btw to play CS

I'm in Tuscaloosa so I won't be able to play today