criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Vehicle Changes Were Bad

SYchael
100 posts Member
edited October 18
The vehicle changes last month were really bad. The vehicle is shaking the entire time even if I’m stopped and it’s harder to traverse and it’s 3-4x harder to get kills and you’re taken out usually 2-3x as fast. Vehicles are supposed to be tanks and have a large damage output and spread by nature. They were better before the (un)patch last month (or the one before). Please could they be reverted back.
Post edited by SYchael on

Replies

• SYchael wrote: »
    The vehicle changes last month were really bad. The vehicle is shaking the entire time even if I’m stopped and it’s harder to traverse and it’s 3-4x harder to get kills and you’re taken out usually 2-3x as fast. Vehicles are supposed to be tanks and have a large damage output and spread by nature. They were better before the (un)patch last month (or the one before). Please could they be reverted back.

Yeah everytime I use a tank my camera shakes to the point where I get a headache. Dice please fix this.
  • it's part of the neo-realism design philosophy in video games since Dark Souls challenges became the in thing