criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Luke's farm boy skin

Unfortunately I was out of town on business when the community event was taking place and I was unable to aquire Luke's latest skin. My question is, will the skin be unblocked and available for purchase with credits in the near future? As this was my most requested skin, I am super bummed out that I missed the opportunity to unlock it via challenges. If anyone could inform me of my said query, I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies

• GrayOne wrote: »
    Unfortunately I was out of town on business when the community event was taking place and I was unable to aquire Luke's latest skin. My question is, will the skin be unblocked and available for purchase with credits in the near future? As this was my most requested skin, I am super bummed out that I missed the opportunity to unlock it via challenges. If anyone could inform me of my said query, I would greatly appreciate it.

The challenge is on for another 6 days.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

Oh nice that's cool, but I didn't see anything on the home screen or timed challenges screen. What criteria do I need to meet, to unlock it?
    GrayOne wrote: »

Oh nice that's cool, but I didn't see anything on the home screen or timed challenges screen. What criteria do I need to meet, to unlock it?

Eliminate 150 enemies in Co-Op
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• GrayOne
    415 posts Member
    edited October 18
    Awesome thanks for the info 👍