criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

I Tried My Best to Love This Game

BudaKhan
36 posts Member
edited October 18
I think I got my money's worth out of the game in the end. Let me preface the rest of this by saying that. It's just a hard game to love when your average game is like 5 kills and 15 deaths. Nice of them to try to carebear me by the elimination stat and not showing my actual kdr. Not really. I've deleted the game hopefully for the final time. The final straw for me was the worst thing about both battlefronts. I got thrown into one too many empty servers. How brainless must they think people are that we cannot use a server browser? It's so strange that if my friend is in a game that I can queue to that game/server but solo I am at the whims of the game, which isn't trustworthy with my time. I wish I could say statistically how much time I've actually wasted joining and leaving empty servers, but with BF2 alone I'd wager it's at least an hour.

I've tried, I died. I just cayn't luvs ya no mo. But I hope those of you that love the game enjoy the hell out of it. My beef is my bad gameplay and the lack of a server browser, let there be no mistake about that. I still love watching DDManKiller play :P

Replies

• DarthLando
    1542 posts Member
    edited October 18
    b0cgwnp7k5li.gif
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Can't you improve? I'm sure it'd be more fun for you if you improved your gameplay

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• If they change the matchmaking system, I'll reinstall in a heartbeat and take my beatings.
  • What server/ system you playing on? Even on PC is Virginia servers I find plenty of games. And that streamer you watch is a hacker how could you support that crap?! If you don't want to play so be it but I think your not giving this game a chance. You can get some incredible kill streaks/ why am I even alive moments it's so much fun! Grab a beer and casually play for fun if you don't like to be competitive. Nothing is more fun than throwing a thermal imploder into a hallway and getting a 7 kill streak or using assault and killing 5 people and a Jedi then surviving to the next phase.