criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Force push off the bridges and catwalks.

OK, so what happened to being pushed off a bridge or catwalk "NOT" counting as a kill in H v V??
It's a cheap kill and requires zero skill.
How about removing it as a kill tactic OR removing maps like Bespin, Kashiik, Kamino, etc... from the rotation?
5gyfxhxo6249.jpg

Replies

• I stand by my assertion.
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • Why not have a pop-up that the player who got knocked off the ledge can select to decide whether it counts as a kill or not?
  • Zinjo2017 wrote: »
    OK, so what happened to being pushed off a bridge or catwalk "NOT" counting as a kill in H v V??
    It's a cheap kill and requires zero skill.
    How about removing it as a kill tactic OR removing maps like Bespin, Kashiik, Kamino, etc... from the rotation?

lol........How about just deleting the game???

No Skill? OK, Meet me there! Let's see how Good you are.

If it takes No Skill, why the ***** are you winging? you sound like you're tired of getting Forced off hahahaha. Of course it takes Skill. It's also takes Skill to Stay on!
  • Pretty sure it "not" counting as a kill was a bug, not a feature. Either way, get over yourself. It's because of noobs like you complaining all the time that ***** gets nerfed into oblivion. Remove almost half the maps from HvV just 'cause you don't know to block? Right. 🙄

Exaclty. Jeeeez the ***** moaning and crying in here ***** my life!!! go play Mine Craft or some ***** hahaha.
  • Why not have a pop-up that the player who got knocked off the ledge can select to decide whether it counts as a kill or not?

hahaha
  • git gud
  • @Zinjo2017 Telling people that they have no skill and that they are using cheap tactics, and upon that asking to have some of the fun maps to be removed just because you are not "skilled" enough to realize that standing next to ledges is a bad idea...my friend, we would have a boring game if the devs listened to you, and this game would inevitably die. How about asking for advice on how not to get pushed of so easily. I'm sure there are people that would like to help.

It's a cheap kill that requires little skill and it isn't a secret. That is why it was disabled before.
    You wanna kill me, face me and cut me down like a skilled player. Hiding by doorways or running into a group who are actually "earning" their kill and using a force move to shove oponents off a bridge is just sad!
    I see nothing "boring" about actually beating another player who is as skilled as you are with a light saber or blaster. It's "hard" and I realize for some hard is a four letter word...
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • SASLoner wrote: »
    No Skill? OK, Meet me there! Let's see how Good you are.
    Love to.
    Smack talk means nothing when you crybaby quit on a ground map because you have to earn your kills.
    SASLoner wrote: »
    If it takes No Skill, why the ***** are you winging? you sound like you're tired of getting Forced off hahahaha. Of course it takes Skill. It's also takes Skill to Stay on!
    I'm sure you've convinced yourself it takes skill, but it doesn't.
    Aiming a character at another to push them off a bridge requires so much time and practice, I'm sure you've spent a whole 10 minutes getting good at it... <smell that? that's sarcasm ;) >

5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • Alwyzgamin
    12 posts Member
    edited November 7
    Its annoying to me to be pushed of bridges when its spammed or when opponents are sneaky about it trying to stay out of sight until the option presents itself but I dont hate it enough to remove it from the game. In my opinion its realism & it keeps me aware of my surroundings. However I do get a little upset when the blocking system fails & I'm thrown off.
  • You wouldn't enjoy Soul Calibur games if you hate getting forced off of ledges.

It appears in maps like Kamino and Death Star 2 that the best assumption to make is there aren't any jedi / sith in sight, so it must be safe. Wait a minute and one may just reveal themselves from behind a stack of blocks or parked ship. I got force pushed onto the lower walkways twice yesterday, and actually rarely get force pushed in those maps at all. How bout a star card that imbues resistance to force push and pull?
  • this thread should just be removed
  • I mean... I’m a pretty decent player and I rarely can kill a GOOD player with this method and if someone is going hard against me with this method I adjust my play style a bit and never get knocked off.. I don’t wanna disrespect, but it’s part of the game. Just need to play more aware if a player is frustrating you.
  • Saaaaalty
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • ULTIMATEMurloc
    113 posts Member
    edited November 8
    Yeah, why go head to head with the enemy who is trying to kill you and possibly lower your chances of winning when you can just sneak up behind them and pretty much guarantee that you kill them instead. The best battles are won without the enemy knowing you were there.
  • I love Tenchu.
    I stand by my assertion.

I myself do agree with you to an extent. As much as for honor did have its falling short of it did offer an option to be sleeping despite the title being for honor. However, battlefront does attempt to do this in a sense that when multiple enemies are attacking in a unhonourable way. I find myself being juggled by multiple force pushes and mind tricks, I do sometimes wish I can get back with a well timed push or choke.

I respect your honour friend but this mechanic is adored by many in this game, I personally only do it if I’m being ganged for beaten with mind trick spam

I stand by my assertion.
    Zinjo2017 wrote: »
    I stand by my assertion.
    I stand by my assertion.
    I stand by my assertion.

Not trying to be rude but you're assuming people have the decency to make the right decision and not always say it didn't count