criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Mustafar: The First Multi-Era Location

For some reason I want Mustafar to make It in the game more than Coruscant , even though I'd love to see both eventually. I think Mustafar can offer a lot of replay value by being the first planet to be compatible with both the prequel and original trilogy era.

zvhyexr0jfys.jpg

vnceqewt63i6.jpg

8yza8ngeld5e.jpg

A big innovative step foward by Dice, It would also be the most unique of all environments that we could possibly have, filled with hazard from the hot burning lava that surrounds the planet like a wild sea. It is one of the most unfriendly type of places in the Galaxy I can think of, the gameplay experience that would come with It is nothing but pure excitement.

x3mseqa52enl.jpg

Some say they want Mustafar exclusive for small modes, I say different! We must not confine such an iconic planet like this, bring It to CS, GA, and HvsV, It is perfectly fitting for all modes, large scale battles on Mustafar is something unlike any other thing.

You can consider this to be a request to bring Mustafar to Battlefront, a new planet we did not have in Star Wars games for many years. I hope the community desires this as much as me.

Replies

• Raekweezy1220
    1045 posts Member
    edited October 19
    Yesss!
  • yes please
  • THESUPAMAXPLAYER
    423 posts Member
    edited October 19
    It's a small mode only map. There was no battle that took place for them to add it to the big game modes
  • It's a small mode only map. There was no battle that took place for them to add it to the big game modes

They can always just do CS. They did have the Command post in the old Battlefront 2
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    3265 posts Member
    edited October 19
    It's a small mode only map. There was no battle that took place for them to add it to the big game modes

Who cares...its a video game. It would be bad *** in GA/CS, and there was a battle there in the Vader comics which are canon.
  • It's a small mode only map. There was no battle that took place for them to add it to the big game modes

Who cares...its a video game. It would be bad *** in GA/CS, and there was a battle there in the Vader comics which are canon.

It's a video game you Say? Let every saber hero 1 shot troopers than. Blaster fire 1 shot everyone. It's a video game right? Yes 1 battle that doesn't include the rebellion or any light side heroes.

It's a video game you Say? Let every saber hero 1 shot troopers than. Blaster fire 1 shot everyone. It's a video game right? Yes 1 battle that doesn't include the rebellion or any light side heroes.

What? Lol that makes no sense. Games need gameplay to be balanced. In no way does that mean we cant have a location in large scale modes just because there wasnt one in the movies. Get over yourself lmao

What? Lol that makes no sense. Games need gameplay to be balanced. In no way does that mean we cant have a location in large scale modes just because there wasnt one in the movies. Get over yourself lmao

Yeah it does. It's a video game so who cares right? Guess what we will never have mustafar in a large scale mode. Just being realistic homie. Every battle in GA is based off actual battles.
  • I thi k mustafar was perfect next map with Coruscant i love Coruscant and mustafar😍
  • I would love to Have both Mustafar and Coruscant as GA maps. But if I had to choose one I'd go with Coruscant. The potential that map has to be a visual masterpiece is insane.