criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Original Trilogy Capital Supremacy

Hey all! I’m loving how much this game has evolved and I’m so happy to be apart of such a devoted community of fans that want this game to succeed for another couple of years. The developers of BF2 have outdone themselves and despite all the hate and criticism they get, I think we can all admit the small team working at DICE has done a tremendous job bringing this game back to life...

With that said, I think adding the Original Trilogy to Capital Supremacy is absolutely essential to this games lifespan. Here’s a basic layout to how this could work and why it would be such a crucial addition to the game...

ORIGINAL TRILOGY CAPITAL SUPREMACY:

Heroes;

Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Leia Organa
Lando
(Chewbacca)
(Jynn Erso)

Villains;

Darth Vader
Emperor Palpatine
Boba Fett
Bossk
(Iden Versio....preferably not)
(Director Kreneck)

MAPS;
specific skins

Tatooine
- Luke Farmboy
- ANH Han
Hoth
- Hoth Luke
- Hoth Leia
- Hoth Han Solo
Yavin 4
- Ceremony Luke
- ANH Han Solo
Endor
- Endor Luke
- Endor Leia
- Endor Han Solo
Death Star II
- Jedi Knight Luke
- General Lando
- Captain Han Solo
(Bespin)
- Bespin Luke
(Scariff)
(Jabbas Palace)
- Jedi Knight Luke
- Boushh Leia
- Skiff Lando

The heroes balance fairly well, with one lightsaber wielder on each side. I decided it would be better to have 5 heroes on each side, that way the hero lineup of Luke, Han, Leia, Lando and Chewy can all be in the mode. I’ve never been a fan of Iden Versio, (being that she is the creation of EA) however she will be needed to even the amount of heroes and villains on each side.

The first four maps are what I think to be the most likely to make into the game as a Capital supremacy map. I think it’s pretty necessary to overhaul Endor map, which shouldn’t be too hard considering all the different variants of Endor we’ve seen since BF1. The second Death Star may be to compact to have its own CS map. A possible compromise would be to make the Death Star act as the Capital ship phase on the Endor map!

I know most people won’t care so much about the skins, however, I myself am obsessed with complete Star Wars immersion. With all the new skins being added for OT characters, (plus the ones already existing), I can’t help but imagine the amount of times I would be rotating these OT skins bases off of which map I’m playing on!

Thoughts????

Replies

• I would be happy with just about any way to get more CS eras.
  • Make more GA maps. CS is just a badly designed mode.
    #StarWars-y
  • Make more GA maps. CS is just a badly designed mode.

It might be, but everyone sure wants to board a inside a non calamari cruiser and a star destroyer. Also many want OT battles that are era locked.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    Make more GA maps. CS is just a badly designed mode.

It might be, but everyone sure wants to board a inside a non calamari cruiser and a star destroyer. Also many want OT battles that are era locked.

I not only want to board them, but I also wanna take them down in a starfighter.

We got to destroy an Imperial Star Destroyer in BF2015, and we get to take down a Rebel MC80 in this game in Starfighter Assault.
  • Excellent post.
  • OT Capital Supremacy and coop should come with starfighters playable, it would feel absolutely awesome.

May The Force Be With You, Always.