criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Wtf is up with everyone on HvV today?

Why does nobody seem to know how to play this game mode today. Gd. Stick together or quit. I hate this gamer base.

Replies

• Switch servers or wait 'til school is back in session. Not much else you can do other than...well you know, complain.
  • OcDoc
    1984 posts Member
    I would rather play HU this weekend. I imagine I am not the only HvV player to make that choice.

HU is essentially the grandest HvV ever conceived.
  • hosco33
    329 posts Member
    edited October 24
    [Removed - CM] spawn system is also to blame, [Removed - CM] know where one opponent will be spawned and they gang him and it's impossible to gather, the system prohibits, cannot even run, they'll Cath you up
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Poorly designed game and poorly designed humans. Running away from opponents in the opposite direction your teammates are trying to catch up...
  • hosco33 wrote: »
    Poorly designed game and poorly designed humans. Running away from opponents in the opposite direction your teammates are trying to catch up...

Game is fine. It's all the poorly designed humans with bananas for brains that think they can 1vs2 or even more, that ruin the game.

Any halfway intelligent team can regroup to stop an ally from getting picked at spawn. It just turns out that 99% in this game aren't even halfway intelligent

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• I have raaaaarely played with blueberry teams, but it's a miracle that I see blueberries that can actually read a radar, knows spawn points, and forms up

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• that is what happens when kids enter the mode lol
  • @Slschocolate Idk i came back from being on a Hiatus. I just walked into HvV and had no idea what I was really doing, So maybe one of those peeps was me... :D 6672bwjsibp5.gif
  • Totally agree, I thought it was something to do with all the 'staggering' tweaks in the latest update, but HvV last night was painful, kept joining games where my team were getting melted repeatedly (against different players in each game too) - I know the whole 'sticking together' thing is key, but I had about 6 games in a row where this just wasn't happening on my team and we were getting obliterated again and again.

I also thought the 'melting' was a bit worse than usual, hence me thinking it could have been update-related.

I'm guessing it was just random bad luck and not down to anything but chance, but I definitely did wonder how I'd gone from 'okay' to 'trash' in one day.

BTW what difference are the staggering tweaks making for others? I didn't really notice much difference...
  • Totally agree, I thought it was something to do with all the 'staggering' tweaks in the latest update, but HvV last night was painful, kept joining games where my team were getting melted repeatedly (against different players in each game too) - I know the whole 'sticking together' thing is key, but I had about 6 games in a row where this just wasn't happening on my team and we were getting obliterated again and again.

I also thought the 'melting' was a bit worse than usual, hence me thinking it could have been update-related.

I'm guessing it was just random bad luck and not down to anything but chance, but I definitely did wonder how I'd gone from 'okay' to 'trash' in one day.

BTW what difference are the staggering tweaks making for others? I didn't really notice much difference...

Honestly, me either. My abilities still get cancelled, I still rubber band right back into enemies when rolling/dodging away or just have them completely cancelled. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Palpatine is breaking HvV - his chain lightning goes completely through your block inflicting all the damage and staggering leaving you open to lightsaber spam - he once again needs to be removed till fixed or remove the card that causes this - the card is “in full control” , simply equip this card and your chain lightning is completely unblockable