criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Now listen up you noobs, I know it's Hero's Unleashed but play the darn objective for a second

Like I get it, it is fun just killing things, but the safest place this weekend is by the objective.

Sorry for calling you all noobs

Replies

• Haha. Agreed. But I actually thought it has been better than when it first started.
  • Also, if you are a saber hero and your enemy is holding down block, then the best way to go about attacking him is not to repeatedly bash your saber into his block. The amount of people who do this is remarkable.

Try getting behind him or just leave for a bit and flank around. Getting tunnel vision is a great way to ensure you die quickly during this event.
  • The title insinuates that people actually focus on objectives over personal score through kills, despite that clearle never being the case in any mode at all.
  • Dash
    11651 posts Member
    Like I get it, it is fun just killing things, but the safest place this weekend is by the objective.

Sorry for calling you all noobs
    2jk45kacwfb6.png

Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• I try to play the objective but it's extremely difficult with 3 to 5 heroes at the location. Slaughtering for kills near or around the perimeter.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Man just went off on the title. Fuego mode activated😅😅😅
  • I enjoy the chaos of Heroes Unleashed, but in GA nobody plays the objective once heroes are in play. It was a nice change of pace to have it extended to CS because it was only 4 heroes per side and people still played the objective. And tbh, it was a little more challenging having the extra heroes in play but not to the point where it detracted from the game. It made the mode a little more strategic and exciting than usual so I hope 4 heroes per side becomes a norm in CS (under normal battle point circumstances, of course) where maps are more open and there's more incentive to play the objective since there are fewer heroes available. There's definitely a better balance for hero play during HU in CS than there is in GA.