criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Is there a Big Deal glitch out there?

I ask because I just faced a Finn who seemed to have Big Deal active nearly the whole match. I haven't seen that before.

Replies

• Lawnmow3rMan
    3277 posts Member
    edited October 20
    Yes....
  • mrnedburns wrote: »
    I ask because I just faced a Finn who seemed to have Big Deal active nearly the whole match. I haven't seen that before.

Isn't it rechargeable by the Officer's Recharge Command? I honestly have no idea. I know Detonite is rechargeable, so if you see a Han throwing several detonites far faster then the ability's cooldown, then you know he has a squad of Recharge Command Officers buffing him in turns.
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • I'm referring to Finn on his own in HvV, no officers around.

@Lawnmow3rMan what's the nature of it? Faster cool down? Or does it get stuck on?
  • Lasts forever
  • Oh I see, the stuck Big Deal glitch, I had forgotten about it. Yes, it's an old glitch already, but maybe some recent change made the glitch trigger more easily.

But yeah, when you get Finn's Big Deal effect stuck in you, it'll only disappear when you die, or when Finn uses Big Deal again. If somehow Finn players are realising how to trigger the glitch on purpose, then now Finn is the new Obi
    Tired of BUGs?

But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    3277 posts Member
    edited October 20
    Oh I see, the stuck Big Deal glitch, I had forgotten about it. Yes, it's an old glitch already, but maybe some recent change made the glitch trigger more easily.

But yeah, when you get Finn's Big Deal effect stuck in you, it'll only disappear when you die, or when Finn uses Big Deal again. If somehow Finn players are realising how to trigger the glitch on purpose, then now Finn is the new Obi

Worse than the Obi glitch by alot. At least Obis glitch only affects him. Both need to be fixed
  • Oh I see, the stuck Big Deal glitch, I had forgotten about it. Yes, it's an old glitch already, but maybe some recent change made the glitch trigger more easily.

Worse than the Obi glitch by alot. At least Obis glitch only affects him. Both need to be fixed

True! But that's the way with DICE isn't it? BUGs must evolve with time, so we always get surpised when we think things can't be worse then how they are now.

BTW here is the official report on this BUG: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Finn-s-buffs-remain-active-on-teammates-after-he-dies/m-p/7897544
    Tired of BUGs?

• Psy3d
    883 posts Member
    I've seen some abilities only on some heroes insta recharging for 2/3 times...Luke's push and Gen G's thrust even after it connects! Have seen Finn as well where he can enable that DR thing few times in a row as well....which feels like forever.
  • mrnedburns wrote: »

Isn't it rechargeable by the Officer's Recharge Command? I honestly have no idea. I know Detonite is rechargeable, so if you see a Han throwing several detonites far faster then the ability's cooldown, then you know he has a squad of Recharge Command Officers buffing him in turns.
    I haven’t tested it too recently, but there was/is a bug with Han’s ‘All In’ card (the one that states it lowers the cooldown of the next shoulder charge if you hit someone with it) where if you kill someone with the shoulder charge ALL of his ability Cooldowns are lowered for a couple minutes by a significant margin. It would be quite rare to pull off, but also rewarding to throw detonites every 10 seconds. Worth another test I guess

PSN: this_old_mouse