criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

New content I really want for this game

MMGmind
54 posts Member
edited October 22
When do we have:
-New Maps (Scarif, Coruscant, Mustafar, SW9 map)
-New Heroes (Jyn Erso, Krennic, Greedo, Dengar, Mace Windu, Jango Fett, Padme, Niem Nub, IG 88, Poe Dameron, Snoke, General Hux, Shirut, Savage Opress, Night Sisters, Qui Gon Jin, Ki Adi Mundi, Drayden Voss, Qaira, Ahsoka, Ventress, Ayla Secura, Plo Koon, Ren Knights...)
-New Reinforcement for thé Original Trilogy and the New Trilogy
-New Skin for Galactic Empire, First Order, Boba Fett, Bossk, Dark Vader, Dark Sidious (with lightsaber also), Dark Maul, Captain Phasma, Finn and Old Ben, Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Lando (with SW9).
- New Weapons
- New Star Card
- New Starfighter
- Crait and Felucia for HvV
- Felucia for GA
Thanks and may this game have a long life (maybe with more marketing also and not only in USA. In EU we like this game too).

May the Force be With You
Post edited by MMGmind on

Replies

• Do I am the only one who want it?
  • Qui Gon! :'(
  • Of course Qui Gon! I Forget him and some others...
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    I have a feeling Episode 9 will be the last actual update for the game
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Lyc4n
    1463 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »

I think we will have a lot of content still coming to the game, more reinforcements, more eras to different game modes.

This game has become more of a star wars fan service game than anytjing else. Until every era is reprented in cs ia and coop it will keep getting content
  • Please EA make keep working on this game for the eternity. I’m here sincère day 1 and I want to play it until my last day
  • Also add night sisters like the mother Of Maul and his brocher too Savage Opress
  • It could be cool to have a Medic Class of Soldier Witch could have a medic droid and other ability about this.
  • I definetly thought that we would see some kind of medic when the game released. Would have been great being able to give your downed mates an electric shock or similar to revive them, similar to Republic Commando
  • Spiito
    1979 posts Member
    Wouldn't it be something if the magic space winds kept blowing the sail barge along for another three years.
    Wknuto!
  • Lyc4n
    1463 posts Member
    Spiito wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be something if the magic space winds kept blowing the sail barge along for another three years.

I actually would rather they didnt, i think they should use the rest of the time to fit as many fan requests as possible and polish the game but they need to start work on a battlefront 3, only old republic so they have the freedom to pretty much create all the content they want and need around gameplay to make an amazing star wars game. New planets, new weapons, new units, customisation, new mechanics. All for the next gen just before the movies for old republic come out so there no expectations from how units have to play, then release heroes as dlc later on.
  • I have been immensely impressed with how much content they have produced for this game (for free no less). I think the core of the game is still great and rather than try and move to SWBF3 I'd happily pay for a massive increase in content.

I agree with OP with the extensive list. I'd add things like Ghost (and hero's / villains from Rebels). Ports of all of the BF1 content we don't have (Rogue One, U-Wings as 'enforcer' type options in Starfighter … counter balance it with TIE Defenders).
  • At least we have Felucia :smiley:
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    Up until the release of the new consoles where they will start to divert devs to working with the new engine. Hopefully they can have some filler content ready for the long stretch once they start the new game.
    PSN: this_old_mouse