criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

CO-OP Felucia/Naboo Stage 4 are *hard* now

Before I was winning 4/5 times. Now its more like 1/5. But that's ok, it's more interesting now. The one thing I dont like is the out-of-bounds areas have been tightened too much---let players roam farther to try different tactics. My favorite ramp over the Felucia stage 2 AI spawn point is now out-of-bounds.

Replies

• Sniffy44 wrote: »
    Before I was winning 4/5 times. Now its more like 1/5. But that's ok, it's more interesting now. The one thing I dont like is the out-of-bounds areas have been tightened too much---let players roam farther to try different tactics. My favorite ramp over the Felucia stage 2 AI spawn point is now out-of-bounds.

Yeah felucia stage 4 is brutal, but good
  • Last phase of Felucia, take a tank to cover the left, Anakin to cover the command post, and two others watching. Heroic might of Anakin is really usefull to defend against the droid waves. Chewbaka's charge too.
  • I agree with Felucia, Naboo is a different story since I only won it once.... The last stage at Felucia is complete ptsd. When the fist wave is still present it's like thr second wave already spawned and you just get steamrolled by the ai. My friendly ai seems to be nowhere near the objective. I liked Felucia more before the patch.
  • I do think they cranked it up a bit too much.
  • They could increase the size of the capture area a bit or move it. You basically have to stand in the open and get shreaded by 20 not blasters.

Or let your friendlies spawn closer and have a comparable ai.
  • I noticed an uptick in difficulty on all maps with this update, and I like it. It was much too easy to win before. There are no consequences or benefits to winning or losing, so I prefer that it be too hard rather than too easy.
  • The playerbase is really bad lol. It's still to easy
  • Still too easy. The only awkward one is Felucia. All others are still a breeze.

giphy.gif

• I won on Naboo once with 3 experience teammates. Normally I have never won on that map, but I have notice Felucia has a difficulty but it can still be done.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • The thing that causes me to lose the most on any map is bad teammates so...eh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • I never got to play Co-Op Felucia as I've only played 3 games of Co-Op (Kamino, Kashyyyk, & Naboo) in order to acquire the Tatooine Farmboy Luke Skin.
    However, I found Naboo Final Phase to be a walk in the park as Bossk. Lingering Dioxis, Spreading the Disease, & Multi Traps were very effective in dealing with the porous AI. I'd throw a Dioxis grenade against either the railing between the main stairwells, one of the pillars between the main stairwells, or against either one of the first two pillars to the throne room. I then made attack runs with Predatory Instincts active (or inactive) and then dropped down some mines.
    You get shot up for sure, but you can either jump over the railing mentioned above, flee down the main stairwells, or you slip out through one of the side doors. I preferred doing this from left to right as you can go down the right stairwell or through the right side door before jumping onto the open windowsill. It makes transitioning for another attack a whole lot quicker and keeps the AI focused on you in order to help free up your teammates.
    I did all that for maybe a minute and then I had no real trouble in holding down the objective area with an ally for the win.
    ValarMorghulisDL on PSN
  • Geonosis final stage is hard as heck now