criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Player Controlled Heroes in GA..please..

Played a few matches of GA today after god knows how long(i mainly play HvV) and i remember now why i stopped playing GA in the first place.Like how is it possible to get a team of 20 that plays like they have no clue what they're suppose to do 90% of the time?The enemy team will just run through us like a plague and my team can't even capture 1 objective?.But i can sorta bite my lip and push past that here and there you simply cant win them all,but what really fustrates me is when i see my team has max heroes/villains on the field but i see NOBODY...not one hero/villain in sight but when i do see them they're just hiding..like how are you gonna be a jedi/sith and be SO scared? I mean i get it because there are so many directions to get shot from you get melted,you worked hard to get the points and you want to keep playing as the hero but you're not doing anything lol.Now while I personally think that the whole point in being a hero is to do what you can and unfortunately die im not saying run in all wild and die of course be smart about it but do SOMETHING for god sakes.

Replies

• Heroes unleashed was probably a bad time to re-join GA if lack of organised teams is what frustrates you about the mode...

I on the other hand, love the absolute (temporary) chaos! :p
  • Rah_Boogah wrote: »
    Heroes unleashed was probably a bad time to re-join GA if lack of organised teams is what frustrates you about the mode...

I on the other hand, love the absolute (temporary) chaos! :p

The lack of organized teams does bug me but i can push past it at times,and the heroes unleashed event is fine i have no problem with the mode im just fustrated that the people playing heroes or villains are so scared of dying that the team is now losing TERRIBLY because they simply just dont want to die.
  • Heroes Unleashed is.... heroes unleashed. There’s gonna be a lot of them due to the discount and they’re going to be a constant thing once people’s points get over a certain level of stockpile.

Me, I prefer not being a hero during these things. Got enough of them everywhere already and my player buds need them Officer buffs and “heavy” meat shields to hold positions
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    Heroes Unleashed is.... heroes unleashed. There’s gonna be a lot of them due to the discount and they’re going to be a constant thing once people’s points get over a certain level of stockpile.

Me, I prefer not being a hero during these things. Got enough of them everywhere already and my player buds need them Officer buffs and “heavy” meat shields to hold positions

I'd much rather play a special unit,really feel like people dont play them much