criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Healthy netcode and servers

Maxcros
1 posts Member
edited October 20
nothing more to say. Game is betting better last year this should be priority for shooter game to have healthy net code and servers connection to dont get shooted behind walls, delays etc.

WRITE +1 if u agree so it can get to eyes of moderators/devs ty :)

[Mod edit: caps lock removed]
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• Maxcros wrote: »
    nothing more to say. Game is betting better last year this should be priority for shooter game to have healthy net code and servers connection to dont get shooted behind walls, delays etc.

WRITE +1 if u agree so it can get to eyes of moderators/devs ty :)

Maxcros I tried to make sense out of your post. I hope I did it justice. 👍🏼
    Maxcros wrote: »
    I have nothing more to say. This Game is getting better then last year. This should be a priority for shooter games to have healthy net code and excellent server connections. We shouldn't get shot behind walls and have lag delays, etc.

WRITE +1 if you agree so it can get to the eyes of the devs, thank you. 🙂

Yeah, I'm not sure why there are still some of the same issues once in a while (just like 2015).
    The EA servers world wide are pretty awful. They do not do well when people from different countries play together; especially USA and Australia, it causes terrible rubber banding, latency lag.

As for shooting threw walls I haven't had that issue since Battlefront 2015.

“There is always hope.”
  • Maxcros wrote: »

Yeah, I'm not sure why there are still some of the same issues once in a while (just like 2015).
    The EA servers world wide are pretty awful. They do not do well when people from different countries play together; especially USA and Australia, it causes terrible rubber banding, latency lag.

As for shooting threw walls I haven't had that issue since Battlefront 2015.
    Well it have to do with netcode/connection ican see iwas able to escape behind corner but still get shooted cuz hit counting is get dalayed. why we cant have connection netcode bf5 like? in bf5 was at end of 2018 was happy update about it