criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Question about Darth Maul's Kenobi! scream?

So, late last week I hopped on the game, and when I checked Darth Maul's customization I noticed that I had the Kenobi! scream unlocked. This is weird because I've never played a single game of CS on Felucia, let alone a single game of Capital Supremacy. But I did, however, play Co-Op on Felucia this afternoon, but that was after I got the scream. Am I the only one that this has happened to?
Commander Ridley, at your service.

Replies

• Lucky I grinded my butt off just to find out there was a bug in the game that could do it for me.
  • Lucky I grinded my butt off just to find out there was a bug in the game that could do it for me.

Yeah I'm sure it's going to be like that with every cosmetic that comes... not just a bug but DICE will make it where EVERYONE can unlock it with relative ease, without actually having to earn it. And for the ones where you do have to earn to unlock such as the kenobi emote and farmboy skin.. after the event people who didn't take part in the event can just buy it with credits...