criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

all game modes should be able to be played offline + private servers?

Currently I do not take any more online because I find the experience of multiplayer inninteressante and bland. I wanted to test the off-line. The choice of off-line is really very poor. I wish I could do GA / CS / HvV / Hunting ewok .... short, all the game mode that we currently have in multi for the off line, the arcade is very boring, especially that AI intelligence , is not the same everywhere, AI in normal instintaneous action is clearly more powerful than the AI ​​intelligence expert in breath.

Finally we could have news about private servers, I would like to play with friends between us to play and have fun without having to suffer the toxic behavior of most players online.

Replies

• I opened the forum just to ask whether the game has improved in terms of offline modes since when I played the free 4-hour trial version, and the first topic I see is this. Very disappointing. I was planning to buy it on a sale, but looks like the original BF 2004 is a better choice for purchase.
  • I opened the forum just to ask whether the game has improved in terms of offline modes since when I played the free 4-hour trial version, and the first topic I see is this. Very disappointing. I was planning to buy it on a sale, but looks like the original BF 2004 is a better choice for purchase.

delighted to have been helpful to you my friend ^^