criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Why oh why did you move the final Command post on Felucia?

Felucia was the only map that was challenging and now the powers that be have moved the final post to make it easier.

Played it first time today and completed it first time.

Instead of bringing it down to the level of other maps, you should have brought those maps up to Felucia's difficulty level.

The nerf brigade win again. :(

giphy.gif

Replies

• Yeah this is what I was afraid of. Naboo can still be a challenge with randoms. But coop is now to easy. The only hard part now is Kashyyyk Phase 4 as the republic.
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    Yeah this is what I was afraid of. Naboo can still be a challenge with randoms. But coop is now to easy. The only hard part now is Kashyyyk Phase 4 as the republic.

I played Kashyyk once earlier and beat it first time... Had to use a tank on last phase as it was brutal but fun.

giphy.gif

• I think they made CO-OP harder. I like the fact that you can now play the other side.
    However, I don't like the 10 second wait before you can re-spawn. Also, it looks like you have to wait for 4 players to join and then when the 4th player joins, you have to wait 40sec before the game starts - what are we waiting for?
  • I think they made CO-OP harder. I like the fact that you can now play the other side.
    However, I don't like the 10 second wait before you can re-spawn. Also, it looks like you have to wait for 4 players to join and then when the 4th player joins, you have to wait 40sec before the game starts - what are we waiting for?

Yeah. With such a fast paced mode, why the long respawn timer?? I wish people would realize that if you're not in the post "zone" you're not defending it...

giphy.gif

• 9h96zn38l5n9.gif
    Legit I loved that last phase. Anakin going in with Ret. actually working was awesome.
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.

Yeah. With such a fast paced mode, why the long respawn timer?? I wish people would realize that if you're not in the post "zone" you're not defending it...

The respawn timer is so the AI has a chance to do something and capture things or push you back without you respawning immediately and destroying them. It's actually a smart move by DICE because it forces you to be more cautious instead of just dying. It's one of the only ways to make it more difficult without just throwing a hundred more enemies at you.
  • Yup, used a tank and beat Kashyyyk every time with it.
    Anyone else getting lots of crashes since the update. I’ve been dashboarded at least 4 times.
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    Yup, used a tank and beat Kashyyyk every time with it.
    Anyone else getting lots of crashes since the update. I’ve been dashboarded at least 4 times.

I had one a few times on the day of the update but none since then

giphy.gif