criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Do mods change weapons

I play on console, which doesn't have mods, but I was always concerned about PC gamers using mods unfairly. Do mods add weapons or skins that console players can't use, or is it like Mine craft resource packs where it only affects your screen and others don't see your custom skin. I don't think pc gamers should get weapons console gamers don't

Replies

• @JediKn1ghtBB8 I'm not 100% sure but i'm pretty sure that PC gamer's cannot use gun mods, and even if they could, like you said with the Minecraft example. It would only effect their screen and not anyone elses.

I'm not even entirely sure if they can use it in multiplayer online cause then you would have the chance of being banned as it's an unfair advantage of sorts.
  • @JediKn1ghtBB8 I'm not 100% sure but i'm pretty sure that PC gamer's cannot use gun mods, and even if they could, like you said with the Minecraft example. It would only effect their screen and not anyone elses.

I'm not even entirely sure if they can use it in multiplayer online cause then you would have the chance of being banned as it's an unfair advantage of sorts.

Thank you
  • I don’t believe there’s cross-platform play online anyway, so PC mods (if any) wouldn’t have a bearing on your console experience.
  • Yeah I almost forgot about there being no cross-platform play.