criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Community Desires #DiceListenPlease

Piscettios
6075 posts Member
edited October 24
Request 1:
GUNGANS DLC, Jar Jar, Lyonie, Tarpals
1i3an0y9kra3.jpeg

Come on, DICE need this

Request 2: Clone trooper Fordo

Very iconic, he did not deserve to remove from Canon and lore, give it a tribute after many years. The only iconic clone
uhvx5b7iq3f1.gif

Request 3: Cancel Ahsoka, We want Ben Kenobi
p256it11gp4q.jpeg

fwodgwcsxijb.gif

ADD Ben Kenobi, Make happy the great @Ctown

Ben Kenobi
o42uy7guniz9.png

Request 4: Toydaria
A large planet , mysterious and cool . The community is asking . Toydaria need more iconic and planets. Imagine that place with the stormtroopers crushing the rebels.
Add Watto and Katuunko for iconic member @C3POR2D2BB8

Request 5: Give Handcuff conquest.
He wants Conquest, a great member, has always loved classic conquest, only lacks a twitter account to request to Dennis, we support @handcuff
fm2zdadsd6d0.jpeg
elp4vrv01thb.jpeg

Request 6: We do not want free DLC, we want credits
Forget your fantasies Scarif or Teshyyyk. We need events, 500 credits per month. Everybody happy.
x9cenokrsxr7.jpeg

Request 7: FN-2199
what we need Ben? Tarkin? Forget them, you need Battlefront is the great and authentic 9’s, who does not like to play like? the perfect, very powerful, very mysterious, Character Just think and imagine 9’s destroying the Resistance and the First Order Saving.
9’s perfection would do this game, we ask that 9’s.
Go collecting the money, 9’s DLC is a safe buy.
4qwpj3yu62ri.jpeg

Request 8: Add more iconic things please
jxnynr6h6ir8.jpeg
he4vicr5mktv.jpeg
hqoejc2f6vxt.jpeg
z3t1g03nffs3.jpeg
ginqx3nrflvb.jpeg
o5dfdrckh2ei.jpeg
045ubudsvi3r.jpeg

Go for the goal, we arrive at 50 requirements. and all celebrate together

55ghbsqmoi0s.gif
Knights of Gareth
XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

Replies

• Agree with all except cancel Ahsoka.
  • Agree with none except picture of Qui Gon and headless Dooku

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Yes to all.

tz5c0qe5h95a.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Yes to all.

tz5c0qe5h95a.gif

zac1szuep771.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Request 6: We do not want free DLC, we want credits
    Forget your fantasies Scarif or Teshyyyk. We need events, 500 credits per month. Everybody happy.

Really? You don't want any more free DLC? The game would die without new content.
  • More gungans do I require. The loveliest species is horribly neglected in this game. Shame shame
  • If someone quotes that post I will explode
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Relmets
    2442 posts Member
    If someone quotes that post I will explode

towerquoting needs to be a bannable offense
    [+3748 posts]
  • I'm at a loss for.....clarity on what was said.
  • Please don’t forget about new maps/content for Starfighter Assault and Extraction.

Those two threads are constantly on the front page.

ddaonu7e4tg4.jpeg

z9gqiar01fm7.jpeg
  • I think I'm missing something. I don't understand most of these points. 😂😂
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    We open upon nothing, a nothingness so deep that sight, direction, time, and the idea of space are non-existent. The nothingness is everything as it is nothing all at once, that is if the concept of once even existed in the sheer nothingness that was this void

The community a being or perhaps a collective of many resided here, but what it was the community had long since forgotten that is if the community had even the concept of memory, for such was this void of nothingness that time mattered naught. So, this void was. Until it wasn't

At once or gradually, the void emptied into a grassy plain, with clear blue sky and rolling grassy hills as far as the eye could see. It is at this point the community awoke upon the world. Standing anew upon the fresh mounds of grass, the community took its first breath upon this new world, still coming to terms with existence the community was blind to a new figure approaching from behind, that is until the first voice upon this world, uttered

The figure: You made it
    *The community turns around to face this new figure. Such was the community’s confusion and disorientation confused the community could not understand the figure at first*
    The figure: We have heard your cries for help. And soon we will answer
    The community: Who are you?
    The figure: Don't you recognize us? *The figure's form, no forms seem to morph, to change, and grow the longer the community observes it. The shapes some great and terrible only hint at the figure's hidden infinity, But the closer it gets the more prominent one shape becomes above all others. A shape colored in brown with yellow markings and smooth angular edges*

The figure: We are not your friend. We are not your enemy...
    The figure: We are your...Salvation
    3ecnme.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Glory, hallelujah! OOm 9 will take us to the promised land! The plains of Naboo where i fell in love with Hayden and Natalie. Middle school was a glorious time!
  • Funny joke list.
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    Funny joke list.

3edgk6.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • bfloo
    15931 posts Member
    You forgot the mighty mighty Meebur Gascon :'(
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• ROMG4 wrote: »
    We open upon nothing, a nothingness so deep that sight, direction, time, and the idea of space are non-existent. The nothingness is everything as it is nothing all at once, that is if the concept of once even existed in the sheer nothingness that was this void

The community a being or perhaps a collective of many resided here, but what it was the community had long since forgotten that is if the community had even the concept of memory, for such was this void of nothingness that time mattered naught. So, this void was. Until it wasn't

At once or gradually, the void emptied into a grassy plain, with clear blue sky and rolling grassy hills as far as the eye could see. It is at this point the community awoke upon the world. Standing anew upon the fresh mounds of grass, the community took its first breath upon this new world, still coming to terms with existence the community was blind to a new figure approaching from behind, that is until the first voice upon this world, uttered

*The community turns around to face this new figure. Such was the community’s confusion and disorientation confused the community could not understand the figure at first*
    The figure: Don't you recognize us? *The figure's form, no forms seem to morph, to change, and grow the longer the community observes it. The shapes some great and terrible only hint at the figure's hidden infinity, But the closer it gets the more prominent one shape becomes above all others. A shape colored in brown with yellow markings and smooth angular edges*

3ecnme.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »

3ecnme.jpg
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

The OOM-9 Thread
    Funny joke list.

3edgk6.jpg

No I think dumb background characters like Nien Nunb, Dengar, ODM-9 don't deserve a place in this game over characters like Krennic, Ahsoka, Jyn and Ventress.
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • This list really sucks. This does not reflect what all of us want. Please make a official poll instead. I could care less about skins.
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    Funny joke list.

3edgk6.jpg

No I think dumb background characters like Nien Nunb, Dengar, ODM-9 don't deserve a place in this game over characters like Krennic, Ahsoka, Jyn and Ventress.

What makes Ashoka and Ventress stand out from literally every other force user in the game? Nothing they have shown to be capable of would bring anything new to the game

We have force pushes, chokes, rage, lightning, dashes, dual sabers, fast attacks. They will bring nothing new and they are both scrapped movie background characters themselves

As it stands another Jedi and Sith character would be more of the same and bring little variety. On the contrary Nien, Dengar, OOM-9, and of course the RO characters you mentioned all have the potential to have unique and mechanically interesting powers, characterization, and most importantly something new
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

The OOM-9 Thread
    Funny joke list.

3edgk6.jpg

I think they’re equally as deserving of a hero spot. Even more so.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • This list really sucks. This does not reflect what all of us want. Please make a official poll instead. I could care less about skins.

Needs more Wat Tambor? 🤔
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    Please don’t forget about new maps/content for Starfighter Assault and Extraction.

Those two threads are constantly on the front page.

ddaonu7e4tg4.jpeg

z9gqiar01fm7.jpeg

Request 10 👌🏻
    3ecnme.jpg

Requirement #11

Soon 50
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Request 1:
    GUNGANS DLC, Jar Jar, Lyonie, Tarpals
    1i3an0y9kra3.jpeg

Come on, DICE need this

Request 2: Clone trooper Fordo

Very iconic, he did not deserve to remove from Canon and lore, give it a tribute after many years. The only iconic clone
    uhvx5b7iq3f1.gif

Request 3: Cancel Ahsoka, We want Ben Kenobi
    p256it11gp4q.jpeg

fwodgwcsxijb.gif

ADD Ben Kenobi, Make happy the great @Ctown

Ben Kenobi
    o42uy7guniz9.png

Request 4: Toydaria
    A large planet , mysterious and cool . The community is asking . Toydaria need more iconic and planets. Imagine that place with the stormtroopers crushing the rebels.
    Add Watto and Katuunko for iconic member @C3POR2D2BB8

Request 5: Give Handcuff conquest.
    He wants Conquest, a great member, has always loved classic conquest, only lacks a twitter account to request to Dennis, we support @handcuff
    fm2zdadsd6d0.jpeg
    elp4vrv01thb.jpeg

Request 6: We do not want free DLC, we want credits
    x9cenokrsxr7.jpeg

Request 7: FN-2199
    what we need Ben? Tarkin? Forget them, you need Battlefront is the great and authentic 9’s, who does not like to play like? the perfect, very powerful, very mysterious, Character Just think and imagine 9’s destroying the Resistance and the First Order Saving.
    9’s perfection would do this game, we ask that 9’s.
    Go collecting the money, 9’s DLC is a safe buy.
    4qwpj3yu62ri.jpeg

Request 8: Add more iconic things please
    jxnynr6h6ir8.jpeg
    he4vicr5mktv.jpeg
    hqoejc2f6vxt.jpeg
    z3t1g03nffs3.jpeg
    ginqx3nrflvb.jpeg
    o5dfdrckh2ei.jpeg
    045ubudsvi3r.jpeg

Go for the goal, we arrive at 50 requirements. and all celebrate together

55ghbsqmoi0s.gif

jengaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Tactical, competitive 4v4 saber wielding, block holding,dashing only;God!
    When I'm not competition asf in PUGS then i'm being a trooper only gamer; because non-troopers are for fluoride toothpaste using, vaccinated neeewwwbs! I only drink the coldest of non-regular Mountain dew. Someone pass me a cold code red.
  • bfloo wrote: »

It’s a fine list, but forgetting the colonel is a sin not easily forgiven
    rgx56d9178qm.jpeg
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • What the hell is this? Delete this right now
    pvo1ago66g83.jpg
    Funny joke list.

3edgk6.jpg

What makes Ashoka and Ventress stand out from literally every other force user in the game? Nothing they have shown to be capable of would bring anything new to the game

We have force pushes, chokes, rage, lightning, dashes, dual sabers, fast attacks. They will bring nothing new and they are both scrapped movie background characters themselves

As it stands another Jedi and Sith character would be more of the same and bring little variety. On the contrary Nien, Dengar, OOM-9, and of course the RO characters you mentioned all have the potential to have unique and mechanically interesting powers, characterization, and most importantly something new

This game has no HUES. Sad really. Especially since my boy Nien has been one of the few survivors of Disney's original character holocaust. He was standout in BF1 and has been a obsession of mine since back in the day. HUEHUEHUEHUE
  • bfloo wrote: »

It’s a fine list, but forgetting the colonel is a sin not easily forgiven
    rgx56d9178qm.jpeg

The community is asked to provide requirements to 50. We will make this as demand #12
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Funny joke list.

3edgk6.jpg

This game has no HUES. Sad really. Especially since my boy Nien has been one of the few survivors of Disney's original character holocaust. He was standout in BF1 and has been a obsession of mine since back in the day. HUEHUEHUEHUE

No Huehues or the amazing Greedo pistol brings sadness to veteran’s eyes.

xdbyf5n9gg3f.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Funny joke list.

3edgk6.jpg

No Huehues or the amazing Greedo pistol brings sadness to veteran’s eyes.

xdbyf5n9gg3f.gif

Greedo and his mighty pocket pistol are missed as well. These overlooked characters were the lifeblood of BF1.
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    You disappoint me Master Pistachios, not making OOM-9 the 9th request is such a great lack of judgement and proper estimation of community desire

giphy.gif
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

The OOM-9 Thread
  • I think background characters like Ahsoka and Ventress don't deserve a place in this game over characters like Krennic, Jyn, mighty Nien Nunb, Greedo, Baze, Dengar... (literally anyone from R1 and OT).

• Wolfman91 wrote: »
    I think background characters like Ahsoka and Ventress don't deserve a place in this game over characters like Krennic, Jyn, mighty Nien Nunb, Greedo, Baze, Dengar... (literally anyone from R1 and OT).

Your feelings serve you well