criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Star Wars Battlefront II - Oct 30th Patch - Release Notes

2Next

Replies

• WinKiller wrote: »
    Hopefully the PC crashing will be fixed too. It's been here since August (for me at least)

Maybe it's your pc
  • Seriously though. you reaaaaaallly need to change the Ai again. Or make them behave like before. instant action has become incredibly boring now. The ai is too defensive. if you build a balance or make them behave like befor then it will be awesome again.

Oh btw. Seriously? The clone skin on kashyyyk is not the 41 scout?
  • Is it just me or does Anakin’s defensive stamina seem to deplete really fast, especially when blocking Palpatine’s lightning?
  • Setgang6 wrote: »
    Nice 👍 now what about the broken Queue system? I’m on PS4 & we can’t join active games or friends any more. Is this a console exclusive bug?
    Do you know the workaround
  • Fix you horrible spawning I am tired of running across the map just to get to the objective. Squad spawn is a complete joke. I'd say more but to be honest whats the point.
  • No more crashes, I love it

Still need to sort that stinger pistol though
    Equinox wrote: »
    Fix you horrible spawning I am tired of running across the map just to get to the objective. Squad spawn is a complete joke. I'd say more but to be honest whats the point.

What do you propose is the alternative to running across the map after dying? There should be a penalty to getting killed
  • Triple XP weekend? o:)
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Hello there,

We have a small patch arriving this week which aims to address several issues that appeared after last week’s Another Night on Endor Update.

The primary fix focuses around an issue that was causing consoles to run out of memory and subsequently result in a game crash. We also have a fix for an issue that was causing servers to crash while playing Co-Op.

We understand that both of these crashes were frustrating and we thank you for your patience while we worked to get a patch released.

Within the patch we also have a number of issues that have been fixed, mostly relating to Co-Op.

As always, we thank you for your feedback and look forward to seeing you on the battlefront.

The Star Wars Battlefront II team

Release Notes:
    • Fixed various issues that were causing memory crashes across all platforms.
    • Fixed an issue that was causing a server crash when playing Co-Op.
    • Fixed an issue where the timer would not correctly show the “Overtime” message, when an enemy is contesting a command post on Co-Op.
    • Fixed an issue where a Co-Op game would end prematurely if the enemy AI is capturing a point within the last 7 seconds of a game.
    • Fixed an issue an issue with Co-Op matches ending with inaccurate Defeat screens.
    • Fixed an issue where AI would not play the objective on Kashyyyk - Instant Action.
    • Fixed functionality of Out-Of-Bounds areas on Ewok Hunt.

Deployment Timings - Oct 30th
    • PC - 09:00 UTC
    • PS4 - 10:00 UTC
    • Xbox One - 11:00 UTC

Estimated File Sizes
    • PC - 687mb
    • PS4 - 1.09GB
    • Xbox One - 1.05GB

Still crashing here for the second time in as many days despite installing the October 30th patch. Thinking of tossing it on the shelf and playing something else for the time being.
  • Still crashing, just not as often.

Can confirm.
  • I missed the live event for farm boy like and kenobi emote... are we gonna see those again? Am I gonna get the Chance to get them? I was out of town and I’m pretty bummed...
  • Mines still crashing. I play for a short time in coop and then it just kicks me back to Origin. It's not my pc either.
  • Mine didn't crash before, now it does. Thanks...
  • Mine didn't crash before, now it does. Thanks...
    Agentspy wrote: »
    Mines still crashing. I play for a short time in coop and then it just kicks me back to Origin. It's not my pc either.

qqfj2kso5x7m.gif
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.