criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Wow Jedi Fallen Order Is On Steam

EA is puting there games on steam again

Replies

• Already preordered on Xbox1
  • DiamondxStyles
    1469 posts Member
    edited October 30
    It's already on Steam?! What madness is this

Still hasn't even arrived for anything other than Steam

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• RainbowXii
    147 posts Member
    edited October 30
    Sounds like a sign of desperation. I mean this is EA we're talking about. They would never move their games to a rival's gaming platform unless they had no other choice.

w310jp1tyidl.gif

• Chem0
    182 posts Member
    RainbowXii wrote: »
    Sounds like a sign of desperation. I mean this is EA we're talking about. They would never move their games to a rival gaming platform unless they had no other choice.

Pretty sure it still needs Origin to work even if you can purchase it from Steam.
  • Already preordered on Xbox1

Also on PS4
    Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed.
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

f0n7hn9hl0zy.jpg
  • Does anybody knows if the other EA games like Battlefront will come to Steam? I will buy Battlefront if it comes on this platform!
    Video games, music and movies for life!