criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

A.I. in H v V Star Fighters

This is by far one of my favorite modes. The trouble is, there are not enough maps and we haven't had a new hero or villain added in a very long time. Are there any plans to add any more maps or heroes / villains ie: General Grievous, Plo Koon, Wedge Antillies, Anikan Skywalker, Jango Fett, Obi-wan Kenobi, Biggs Darklighter, Cassian Andor, Assaj Ventress, etc..etc.? My point is there is a lot of potential that is not being realized here. Heck even porting over the old maps from Battlefront 1 would be cool!
Secondly, Getting a full team of 4 vs 4 takes forever. Maybe A. I. could be developed so as long as you had 1 vs 1 humans the rest could be filled with NPC's until someone else joins. When that person joins they could choose from the available heros / villains of their choice at the beginning of the next round. Obviously the point value for taking out a NPC hero or villain would be less but think of the possibilities. They already have A. I. in arcade mode anyway.