criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Still crashing after 30th October patch...

Patched Noon on 30th. Was good for a while but now crashing in COOP on XBOX ONE as of 23:00. Same way - straight out to xbox home screen.

Replies

• Yeah. Having the same problem in CS despite installing the patch. Guess it didn't fix the problem entirely. Was able to play a bit longer than the previous week at least, but hopefully they're able to find a solution to permanently fix the problem sometime soon.

Weird how the issues are managing to get through still.
  • Seems a lot more stable today :)
  • i played kamino and felucia in coop today . lag was worst on felucia but games didn't crashed.

lag is part of most of the games i played in coop.

• The lag is the character selection menu is still present and my game crashed twice yesterday (but without the blue screen). Overall though, the main issues seem to have been resolved by the patch for me.
  • Agreed. The lag is about 2 to 3 seconds sometimes. I find the German server the worst for it.
  • XBOX LIVE down in Europe 15:00 BST? Anyone else unable to login to LIVE? Can't see much regarding server status with EA or Microsoft....
  • Tigzee wrote: »
    XBOX LIVE down in Europe 15:00 BST? Anyone else unable to login to LIVE? Can't see much regarding server status with EA or Microsoft....

Just kicked out of a match and forced to the Xbox One Homescreen in California.
  • Crashed while playing H v V especially while switching heroes and selecting abilities.
  • After that patch is about when I started playing again and I've been getting disconnected from the EA servers once in every 4 battles or so in GA on the PS4. I need to close the game and relaunch it to get logged back in and start playing again.
  • XBOX One appears to be stable. All good over the weekend. Bit of lag Friday, XBOX Live issues Saturday.... but so far all game modes without a single crash out ....