criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Make Instant Action Maps Smaller

Please please make instant action maps smaller. They are too big for 12 v 12. You spend most of the time running around looking for enemies and taking control points by yourself. Also please add more maps to instant action.

Replies

• Please please make instant action maps smaller. They are too big for 12 v 12. You spend most of the time running around looking for enemies and taking control points by yourself. Also please add more maps to instant action.

Should be 32v32
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • They don't need bigger maps. I love the maps(more maps Dice?) They just need more A.I, I know console is restricting but some more would be nice.
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • They should DEFINITELY NOT BE SHRUNK. If anything we want them to find a way to cover more area in the map. (For example Theed stinks in IA without the Palace). They just need to play around with spawning and player counts to make it seem full. Also hoping they add a space/starfighter phase and Capital Ship phase you can turn on and off!
  • since you can have now 32 v 32 there is no need for a shrink.
  • Otum
    11 posts Member
    Please please make instant action maps smaller. They are too big for 12 v 12. You spend most of the time running around looking for enemies and taking control points by yourself. Also please add more maps to instant action.

I suppose you are a console player... Unfortunately for you, you will have to wait to see populated maps, until the number of players increases. On PC, where the count could be increased to 32 vs 32 (but 20 vs 20 is enough), maps are well populated.
  • Make "Instant Action" maps smaller?

Um no.
    “There is always hope.”