criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Community Survey - October 2019

F8RGE
907 posts EA Community Manager
Hey everyone

We're at the end of October so it's time for another Community Survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ct_wh3n

As always, please do let us know what you think, your feedback is very much appreciated.

Last month you told us that:
  • Happiest month ever from the Star Wars Battlefront II Community
  • Communication rating is at a joint all time high
  • Transmission rating is at a joint all time high
  • Co-Op was received very well
  • Instant action was received well
  • You really like the Clone Commando
  • Felucia is one of the highest rated piece of content we've added

Thanks!

Replies

• -weapons
    -infantry only game mode

Please.
  • Oh, and please fix the bugs in HvV where dodges and/or abilities randomly fail to work.
  • Weapons should be allowed for all classes
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Not a lot of opportunity to ask for more Starfighter and Extraction maps this time but still asked for them. Also return extraction to its own mode please.

Did the same. Unmerge extraction please.
  • Improvement of yoda and its ability to block and unleash that are not developed. It would be necessary that its ability to block the blaster and the lights is done with L2 by staying on it and that the unleashing is done by releasing the same L2 button. Make sure that the blocking stays in blue WITH THE MAXIMUM GAUGE as long as you do not need it and when it is launched it really eliminates the hero blaster or palpatine. because for the moment can Damage caused, and blockage and unleashing works badly.
            And also the opportunity to make all career challenges in all modes of play
  • I don't know , we gave you feedback about the untrusive UI and then you came up with

• In the question: ''11. On a scale of 1 to 10 (where 1 is not very good and 10 is very good) how would you rate the following Heroes vs Villains planets?''
    Every 1 or 2 that I rated means that we should have another Location of the planet specifically for HvV , same as we had in Star Wars Battlefront (2015) It's boring playing the same locations all the time in every game mode. For instance the videogame would me more enjoyable if we had the Petranaki arena in Geonosis (HvV)
  • m1aq0mcciek1.jpg
    *Screams in clone*
  • Lol please tell me it's a bug
  • JohnnyBNL
    19 posts Member
    edited November 3
    I loved co-op. But that fun is now destroyed since the latest update, the AI are way to powerful! So please fix that first.

Starfighter co-op should be considered. I love playing with a squad / team against AI.

And yes the Clone Commando was a great addition to Battlefront. Keep up the great work! :)
    Star-Wars fan since 1999 & Member of the PC Master Race.
  • JohnnyBNL wrote: »
    I loved co-op. But that fun is now destroyed since the latest update, the AI are way to powerful! So please fix that first.

Starfighter co-op should be considered. I love playing with a squad / team against AI.

And yes the Clone Commando was a great addition to Battlefront. Keep up the great work! :)

Dont nerf the AI, just the sheer volume of them.
  • DarthJ
    6757 posts Member
    Rated Bespin highly, would love a GA or IT based CS map on Bespin
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Can Co-op be played with just two people? Like just me and a friend or do I also have to play with some randos?
  • I can't wait for the next big mistake they put in this game.
  • Why are you not holding this in game where people can actually give feedback.
  • Rogue One content please!
  • too many cheaters on PC. people with one hit kills are still running around
  • Alwe15
    1456 posts Member
    DashRendar wrote: »
    Can Co-op be played with just two people? Like just me and a friend or do I also have to play with some randos?

Allegedly, yes. However, I believe the latest patch reverted the change. It requires 4 again...
  • freshseth83
    476 posts Member
    edited November 4
    This game severely needs NEW WEAPONS, that you promised but never delivered then made an excuse saying they were attached to heroes or reinforcements, that really upset your customer base.

It also needs NEW MAPS, for the most popular mode that's been neglected GA! And also small maps for Extraction etc. You had beautiful large and small maps in BF2015 such as Twilight on Hoth, Survivors of Endor, ALL of Sullust's maps, the Refinery, original BF2015 Tatooine, WA map of Bespin, Hoth's Ice Caves small map etc.

Heroes need to be reworked. Unnecessary nerfs you did to Bossk's jump, Vader's Choke, Kylo's Frenzy being stationary etc. Bugs attached to heroes need fixed like the abilities randomly not working (looking at you Darth Maul), Palps lightning going through blocks and melting heroes faster than infantry. Certain heroes not even worth using over others in GA like Chewbacca and Leia and Phasma and even Iden.

Focus is always on one thing and one thing only that gets tiring and played out after months on months of content for the same thing (Clone Wars) and then we get said things that look good on the surface but are either buggy or OP (Commandos).

Capital Supremacy for ONE ERA and at that we can't pick all the heroes from said era. Matches either going on forever or totally lopsided. No one playing the objective because getting a killstreak is funner even with infantry... I could go on but those are the biggest things imo
  • kmrlf7eyzstn.png
  • too many cheaters on PC. people with one hit kills are still running around

I really love having an intense pitched duel with someone (without glitches or lag mucking things up for once) and then their teammate barrels in out of nowhere and takes my remaining 600 health in one hit.
  • when can we get the results from the last surveys?
  • Please add Rogue One content!!!
    Yeah, you know who I am...
  • I'd like to see Battlefront 1 Content: (Bespin, Scarif, OG Jakku.) (Customization)

Skins for every character (Darth Maul Hood, Bossk Prison Outfit, Palpatine Senate Robes, etc.)

New heroes: (Ashoka, Ventress, Cad Bane, Rex, Padme, Aura Sing, Mace Windu, Savage Oppress)

More Clone Wars Maps: Utapau, Corosaunt, Mustafar, Mygeeto, Cato Nemodia, etc.

New Renforcements: Inquisitors, Jedi, Magnaguards, (Rebel Equivilant)

Fix Co-Op: AI is way too strong and too powerful If AI fails to capture command posts however much they did capture shouldn't remain considering their overwhelming force, There shouldn't be like 3 different command posts to defend at a time it's not possible.

Better Map Rotation: Every month people vote for their favorite maps, the most voted maps are featured the most often and the least favorite the least.

Report System: A more reliable report system for PC as well as a better Anti-Cheat.

Reinforcement Skins:
    Commando Droids: Cidital, Training, Commanders.
    Super Battle Droids: Training
    Clone Commandos: Gregor, Boss, Etc.
    Arc Troopers: Jesse, Fives, etc.

Etc.
  • Fix Co-Op I have no idea why it's current state is deemed acceptable in anyway.

The spawn timer, the aimbot AI, matchmaking (though it as likely no one plays it in current state)
    AI behaviours - bunny hopping, random rolls, side step strafing. The AI mimics online player behaviour which is just ridiculous