criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

improvements of yoda and BOBA FETT

816/5000
improvement of yoda and its ability to block and
SOUND unleashed that are not developed .It would be that its ability to block (blaster and lightning is done with L2 by staying pressed and unleashing is done by releasing the same button L2). Make sure that the blocking stays in blue WITH THE MAXIMUM GAUGE as long as one is not used and when it is unleashed it really eliminates the hero blaster or palpatine. because for the moment can Damage caused, and blockage and unleashing works badly.
Improvement of BOBA FEET rockets that may do damage to heroes or palpatine
And also the opportunity to make all career challenges in all modes of play

Replies

• Yodas unleashed good for GA or Supremacy terrible for hvv. I think the animation is good but the activation timing is lousy which is at the end of the animation this combined with the short distance is ridiculous he almost always takes lightsaber damage even if he dashes back 1st or activates the ability before the enemy reaches him. A similar situation happens between Anakin & Kylo I cant tell you how many times I've activated pull before Anakin but if timed right he can pull me 1st because of the length of the animation & its activation. Anakin quickly flicks his fingers while Kylo clinches his fist 1st then puts it forward then back then the pull activates. I feel many of the games hvv imbalance is in the relationship between powers & animations. In Yodas case he needs a few more feet on the range of unleashed however this wouldn't help when the enemy is close because of its timing. His dash attack as many have stated feels too weak however I understand there are some who disagree maybe make it 85 if blocking 115 if not & adjust further after the community tries it out I think thats reasonable. He already has to move closer than any other hero to attack. This coupled with his unleashed is a terrible combination in my opinion. Shortening the activation time on unleashed & making it almost instant would help him out a lot. By the way if you dont like the idea of adjusting unleashed maybe give him a 3rd dodge...the grandmaster needs help from somewhere. Sorry this turned out to be so long.
  • Alwyzgamin wrote: »
    Yodas unleashed good for GA or Supremacy terrible for hvv. I think the animation is good but the activation timing is lousy which is at the end of the animation this combined with the short distance is ridiculous he almost always takes lightsaber damage even if he dashes back 1st or activates the ability before the enemy reaches him. A similar situation happens between Anakin & Kylo I cant tell you how many times I've activated pull before Anakin but if timed right he can pull me 1st because of the length of the animation & its activation. Anakin quickly flicks his fingers while Kylo clinches his fist 1st then puts it forward then back then the pull activates. I feel many of the games hvv imbalance is in the relationship between powers & animations. In Yodas case he needs a few more feet on the range of unleashed however this wouldn't help when the enemy is close because of its timing. His dash attack as many have stated feels too weak however I understand there are some who disagree maybe make it 85 if blocking 115 if not & adjust further after the community tries it out I think thats reasonable. He already has to move closer than any other hero to attack. This coupled with his unleashed is a terrible combination in my opinion. Shortening the activation time on unleashed & making it almost instant would help him out a lot. By the way if you dont like the idea of adjusting unleashed maybe give him a 3rd dodge...the grandmaster needs help from somewhere. Sorry this turned out to be so long.

Hello; do you feel that yoda's ability to hold blaster shots and fire them with rampage does not work? when the gauge at the bottom right is blue and at the maximum and that I unleash can damage its done on heroes or blaster enemies. So to make the challenge unleashed is the strength is IMPOSSIBLE. Have you achieved this mission?
  • Yoda definitely needs more base defense
  • MANUFLY56 wrote: »
    816/5000
    improvement of yoda and its ability to block and
    SOUND unleashed that are not developed .It would be that its ability to block (blaster and lightning is done with L2 by staying pressed and unleashing is done by releasing the same button L2). Make sure that the blocking stays in blue WITH THE MAXIMUM GAUGE as long as one is not used and when it is unleashed it really eliminates the hero blaster or palpatine. because for the moment can Damage caused, and blockage and unleashing works badly.
    Improvement of BOBA FEET rockets that may do damage to heroes or palpatine
    And also the opportunity to make all career challenges in all modes of play

Yes I have noticed that Yoda can take damage after using unleashed a force ability meant to protect him from blaster fire & electricity which contradicts the purpose of an ability meant to protect him. The shorter activation time would help alot. Not sure if this would work but at least when dealing with Palpatine as Yodas gauge fills it could lessen Palpatines stamina forcing him to stop attacking Yoda or suffer the consequences possibly disabling electricity for a few seconds it may even be better to include a buff to Yoda. He could receive a stamina boost maybe even to his teammates or a cooldown reduction to his abilities even invincibility if just for a few this would make Palpatine think twice & focus his attention elsewhere. As it stands theres not much of a consequence to Palpatine or his team when Yoda absorbs his electricity other than his gauge that makes unleashed stronger which is interrupted or may open him damage as we stated earlier.
  • Yes Yoda's Unleash animation/activation time needs to be reduced greatly. The base range needs to be increased by around 25% baseline. Ultimately I would reduce Unleashes damage vs Infantry in order to buff Yoda overall in other areas.