criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Boba Buff

Boba Fett is weak in comparison to all other heroes and villains. His mobility is supposed to make up for that, but he is just ridiculously weak after his latest nerf. His wrist rockets have barely any splash damage now, and with such little health for such little fire power Boba has to constantly be running from the battle which leaves little to no chance for him to attack without being entirely demolished by the enemy team. Boba Fett needs a buff.

Replies

• He's really weak. I haven't seen him at the podium once since i started playing HvV again after a long break. Not once.

I don't miss his barrage but man.... he has been absolutely shredded.
  • He's really weak. I haven't seen him at the podium once since i started playing HvV again after a long break. Not once.

I don't miss his barrage but man.... he has been absolutely shredded.

People always complained about the barrage, but it was literally the only thing Boba had going for him. All it took was removing that ability's effectiveness to turn him into the worst hero in the game. If you take a 1-trick-pony's one trick away from him, what does he have left?