criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Palpatine has upset the balance of the force please fix asap!

Alwyzgamin
12 posts Member
edited November 7
I know this has been talked about but I feel like I need to bring it up again for the sake of urgency. I'm not sure what's causing his Dark Aura to hinder movement & or jumping even after leaving its area of effect but it happens sometimes only removed by death. Also his chain lighting can take all stamina as well as pass through your guard & kill you in seconds. I'm not sure what's causing this glitch possibly a star card because it doesn't happen every match.
Post edited by Alwyzgamin on

Replies

• He is very annoying again
  • That is the purpose of the Dark Aura ability, to weaken opponents. As a villain he is pretty weak on his own.
    As a spoiler, and a villain used to weaken enemies, he is at his best. You have to have a team around you to be most effective though.
    Anakin "the one man gang" with 4 force powers is the real imbalance in this game.
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • The good Palpy players know when to strike and when to just weaken for the benefit of the team and the ultimate win in a game.
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • Why is the first reaction always to fix/nerf a character, rather than say find a strategy that works against them instead. Possibly because the majority don't use anything that resembles strategy, but blindly attack because pew pew ftw. Is the Emp annoying? You betcha, should he be nerfed again? I don't think so. Been up against him many times, I give as good as I get. All that's needed is an adjustment of how to fight him is all.
    "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"
  • Alwyzgamin
    12 posts Member
    edited November 7
    Daijooky wrote: »
    Why is the first reaction always to fix/nerf a character, rather than say find a strategy that works against them instead. Possibly because the majority don't use anything that resembles strategy, but blindly attack because pew pew ftw. Is the Emp annoying? You betcha, should he be nerfed again? I don't think so. Been up against him many times, I give as good as I get. All that's needed is an adjustment of how to fight him is all.

Are you paying attention to my post its not normal behavior for palpatine to break the game. Did you read the post or did it just go over your head. It doesn't happen every match but hes taking all stamina in 1 or 2 shots & or killing you. You cant fight against a team of 4 like that. Hes taking away my ability walk or dodge when dark Aura isnt even active what the hell are you talking about. I dont want to nerf palpatine. Reading is fundamental.
  • Zinjo2017 wrote: »
    That is the purpose of the Dark Aura ability, to weaken opponents. As a villain he is pretty weak on his own.
    As a spoiler, and a villain used to weaken enemies, he is at his best. You have to have a team around you to be most effective though.
    Anakin "the one man gang" with 4 force powers is the real imbalance in this game.

You guys are something I'm not talking about an ability I'm talking about a glitch. READ!
  • Something similiar happened to me.
    After i was hit with the dark Aura, I wasn't able to jump, run or dodge. Only after I got hit a second time (when the Palpatine Player activated the Aura again) I was able to move normally again.
  • They need to nerf Palatine by halving his lightning range and jump. I'm tired of being Chain Lightning'd from a mile away.