criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

SWBF maps in SWBF2?

Can we get the old maps from SWBF that have nor already been transferred over to SWBF2 such as: Scarif in particular. What does the community think about this and if it gets a lot of support can the devs do this.

Replies

• BESPIN PLEASE
  • a_1
    37 posts Member
    So many people want old maps to come back. I'm surprised they haven't said anything about it. (If they have, I missed it.)
  • a_1 wrote: »
    So many people want old maps to come back. I'm surprised they haven't said anything about it. (If they have, I missed it.)

I am surprised that they weren't in place with the launch of the game tbh
  • Would love bespin cloud city map and scarif to come back. I also miss the old hoth and endor maps from 2015
  • Bespin and Scarif should certainly be included...I don't know why they aren't here yet
  • Bespin and Scarif should certainly be included...I don't know why they aren't here yet

Especially since Scarif assets are used in the campaign

Especially since Scarif assets are used in the campaign

Scarif is also perfect for CS for when they do expand it to other eras
  • The community have been asking for these for 2 years now and so far all we've gotten was a "part" of Bespin. I'm not very confident we'll be seeing them anytime soon.
    I'm open to this dev team surprising me, but so far they haven't. Now if you asked for PT maps, they'll jump through hoops for you...
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg