criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

New SWBF2 Cover Art (+My Suggestion)

So I heard some news that Battlefront 2 might be getting some new cover art, or atleast DICE is thinking about changing it. I think this is a very good thing to do because the current cover art now has a slight reputation for representing the things people hate most about Battlefront 2. From the horrid release with lootbox controvery, to the cover displaying Star Wars characters and eras that are (debatably) the most hated.
However, I don't agree with the people suggesting the new cover should ONLY have Clone Wars art on it, because of course that is also not the most fan favorite part of Star wars. (Not everyone likes prequel content)
Rather, the new cover (if we were to get one), should display all eras of Star Wars, and IMO should show the Skywalker saga, as that is the saga covered in this game.
I put together a very fast example of what the cover could be, and its just a proof of concept, i'm by no means an artist, I literally just put some images in Photoshop to show what I mean and who should be on the cover haha.
2bv7sxz0e4zf.png
As you can see, having Anakin in the center (standing for Prequel content as well as how he made transition from light to dark side), Luke on his right (standing for Original Trilogy content, and of course the light side), and Kylo on his left (standing for the New Trilogy content, and the dark side) is the perfect way (IMO) to show all eras, as well as all generations of Skywalkers pretty much.
Let me know your guys' thoughts on this, as well as feedback or your input on what you think the cover should be.

Replies

• 0Skywalker wrote: »
    So I heard some news that Battlefront 2 might be getting some new cover art, or atleast DICE is thinking about changing it. I think this is a very good thing to do because the current cover art now has a slight reputation for representing the things people hate most about Battlefront 2. From the horrid release with lootbox controvery, to the cover displaying Star Wars characters and eras that are (debatably) the most hated.
    However, I don't agree with the people suggesting the new cover should ONLY have Clone Wars art on it, because of course that is also not the most fan favorite part of Star wars. (Not everyone likes prequel content)
    Rather, the new cover (if we were to get one), should display all eras of Star Wars, and IMO should show the Skywalker saga, as that is the saga covered in this game.
    I put together a very fast example of what the cover could be, and its just a proof of concept, i'm by no means an artist, I literally just put some images in Photoshop to show what I mean and who should be on the cover haha.
    2bv7sxz0e4zf.png
    As you can see, having Anakin in the center (standing for Prequel content as well as how he made transition from light to dark side), Luke on his right (standing for Original Trilogy content, and of course the light side), and Kylo on his left (standing for the New Trilogy content, and the dark side) is the perfect way (IMO) to show all eras, as well as all generations of Skywalkers pretty much.
    Let me know your guys' thoughts on this, as well as feedback or your input on what you think the cover should be.

Lol. No. And I appreciate the passion. But first of all Anakin should never be in the middle and second, the one we have now is fantastic. No reason to change it.
  • I imagine it will be all clone wars focused
  • There actually is news. I think it would be several times better if there was even simple movement/animation to it. I did an example as well.

• I'll take anything to replace the wallpaper screen they have had for the XBox going on 2 years now. It's about time for that to change, we don't need more glowing text in the game lobbies there is plenty....
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg