criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Heroes vs Villains - Why did this happen?

I've played the title since launch, pretty much tried everything on offer, however the concept of Heroes vs Villains personally didn't appeal to me, so I never tried it, until yesterday.

Oh Boy!

Sadly, some stuff happened during that was downright, odd, frustrating or unnecessary.

Despite being more of a traditional fan in the sense that I prefer large open areas, arial combat included and in separate modes, with heroes and villains that appear less and less in number (and not having to mix up the different eras of star wars history to such a chaotic extent), I still get that it is a video game, and has these modes to cater for a wider audience.

With that in mind, I got round to playing about 10 matches, with a good experiment with both sides.

These were my biggest problems:

Matchmaking. It was probably the worst i've personally experienced on any of the modes, and that's saying something considering it's bad across the board sometimes. I was playing at a prime hour for my location, yet whenever people left a match, it would really struggle to find other players despite there being lots of other similar matches having the same issues elsewhere. All you had to do was leave and try again to see the different "groups". Needs big work in general.

Graphical and general bugs. Force powers causing big jittering, flailing, arms and legs vanishing, walls disappearing, intense loading issues and general textures not appearing, the works. You see this across the board, but it was really highlighted here I personally found. (PS4).

Quitting. Similar to matchmaking issues, I've noticed that if one team is loosing, people seem to leave and the game doesn't pull players in. When it does attempt to, I kept getting pulled into matches during the final seconds of the game. This happened on four occasions. Then it was back to the stale lobby issues again. Major work needed there.

Maps. This isn't just an issue for HvV, but for Blast and Strike/Extraction too. Why lock away Bespin, Naboo Hangar and Kessel to these tiny modes? Sure they aren't huge maps, but they've got to have some potential for other modes? Maybe some kind of original trilogy and sequel trilogy co-op? I feel they are a bit wasted.

Now for the worst of all:

A fought through the above problems to primarily give some characters much needed xp, simply because I rarely got a decent enough go as them in other modes due to my preferences (I like co-op most of all of late, so naturally characters like Vader and Leia got a bit neglected).

I was routinely matched with groups of players who were always on the opposing team, and always had MAX next to their characters. I saw one particular group of four who were completely maxed out, compared to our team of mixed levels.

Naturally, we got our arses kicked severely. I don't mind that as much, i'm scraping by, despite their endless taunts, all moving on the same individual in one group like a "squad".

However, due to the above issues I found myself against the same four people very regularly (fairly certain it must of been some kind of squad or buddy group surely?), as for i'd say about 8 of the matches I played, they were in the opposition without fail.

I'm not one to rage over a game at all, however I began to get the odd message through over the PSN with further written taunts and put downs. (I keep my message box public by default mostly). The first few I ignored, then I began to get some more from other members of the four. It became quite a heated exchange, mostly due to their nasty tone.

Ultimately, it ended in me having to block these individuals, after they went from taunting to what I can only summarise as cruel.

Do they do this to other, more impressionable players? It's really not right. I reported two of them and did the block for the others.

As you can imagine from above, it's not been the best first impression by a country mile. Since 2017 and playing heavy amounts of hours in my free time, I've not only experienced such a terrible player base coming from one corner of a game, but I've not experienced such gamer-rage for years now. It's pathetic.

Programming and design issues, mixed with some very nasty corners of the BF2 community.

Big thumbs down folks, needs major work on the technical front.

I'll be sticking to GA, SA AND CO-OP with some occasional replays of single player.

Anyone else encountered similar issues with HvV?

Replies

• Couldnt agree more man.
    Did you play HvV at all when they had the even more horrible target system? That along with all of the extra bugs and glitches the game had at the time literally made the mode unplayable.
    I still cant stand to play HvV for most the reasons stated in your post, but its a tad better without the target system, but still bad
  • I play HvV regularly & have experienced much of what you say. I do have all my characters over level 100, but I never emote on players with clearly less experience. Furthermore, I never message anyone, but have had trolls message me. I just ignor them, because as you said, many can be ignorant.
    If they get real bad, I just find another lobby. No time for ***** who get jacked up trolling.
  • 0Skywalker wrote: »
    Couldnt agree more man.
    Did you play HvV at all when they had the even more horrible target system? That along with all of the extra bugs and glitches the game had at the time literally made the mode unplayable.
    I still cant stand to play HvV for most the reasons stated in your post, but its a tad better without the target system, but still bad

I didn't no, what was the target system? Yeah, it's not for me. It just feels like a glitchy Star Wars COD mode, personally.
  • I play HvV regularly & have experienced much of what you say. I do have all my characters over level 100, but I never emote on players with clearly less experience. Furthermore, I never message anyone, but have had trolls message me. I just ignor them, because as you said, many can be ignorant.
    If they get real bad, I just find another lobby. No time for ***** who get jacked up trolling.

Thanks for the reply, yeah one guy would repeat the "You are a clumsy as you are stupid" emote on repeat, which initially I didn't mind, but then began to message that and other rubbish to myself afterwards. I think it should remain despite not liking the mode, but I think it needs a massive polish, much like most of the game.
  • TK-986 wrote: »
    0Skywalker wrote: »
    Couldnt agree more man.

I didn't no, what was the target system? Yeah, it's not for me. It just feels like a glitchy Star Wars COD mode, personally.

It was what you would think, one player on each team was selected as a target for the other team to kill.
    Guess the goal in doing this was to make teamplay a bigger thing, but all it ended up doing was the person who was target would run to a far side of the map and hide, or would constantly keep running from the enemy team. This system also catered to Boba Fett users in a way because he could constantly fly to each side of the map until the enemy target got killed lol.
  • 0Skywalker wrote: »
    TK-986 wrote: »
    0Skywalker wrote: »
    Couldnt agree more man.

It was what you would think, one player on each team was selected as a target for the other team to kill.
    Guess the goal in doing this was to make teamplay a bigger thing, but all it ended up doing was the person who was target would run to a far side of the map and hide, or would constantly keep running from the enemy team. This system also catered to Boba Fett users in a way because he could constantly fly to each side of the map until the enemy target got killed lol.

That sounds awful, haha. Yeah, I just can't click with it. Only thought I'd try it for challenge rewards, trophies and to level characters that get neglected on my end due to preferring certain modes. I just miss how they were a little more worth their salt in the first Battlefront.

They felt more special, more hard earned, and stronger, not spammed all over the place.

One can dream all these issues get resolved one day, lol.
  • It wasn't this bad with the target system. It has become a mode if parties stomping random players.

It is not worth my time. It has gotten worse in the last few months. Competitive matches are few and far between.

I feel bad for both the new players and for those doing the stomping. New players for obvious reasons. The fools doing the stomping because that is the best they can come up with to do with their time. It is rather pathetic.
  • It wasn't this bad with the target system. It has become a mode if parties stomping random players.

It is not worth my time. It has gotten worse in the last few months. Competitive matches are few and far between.

I feel bad for both the new players and for those doing the stomping. New players for obvious reasons. The fools doing the stomping because that is the best they can come up with to do with their time. It is rather pathetic.

Ive really enjoyed the competitive nature in GA and CS, but this was awful. Like, who has time to message randomers and keep taunting new players after the match ends? It's a shame. This game could be so much more.
  • I really only play GA.

I also have everyone I don't know blocked.
  • I really only play GA.

I also have everyone I don't know blocked.

Yeah, most of my PSN buddies are long gone tbh, so I rarely use it for messages anymore. Shame the ones I did get were a little salty.

Good old Heroes Vs Villains to bring the bugs out from under the fridge.
  • I usually have chat turned off in most modes and the times I forget are depressing reminders that while certain rights are universal, the wisdom to use them well is not.
  • CC_1010
    2479 posts Member
    edited November 4
    I have to agree. While I like the mode, matchmaking is terrible. Combined with maps like Geonosis hive it’s impossible for randoms to beat premades 90% of the time. Ranked matchmaking needs to be implemented.
    And then there is also the dark side. The dark side has all the annoying characters imo. Bossk Iden phasma and palpatine are a pain to fight against and it’s even worse when you are alone with randoms against premades. This may sound strange to console players but such a team combo is very viable on PC(especially if premades use them against randoms) because killing such a comb is almost impossible without communication.
    Supports are generally ignored by many players who only want to fight lightsabers. This leads to meatgrinding matches where one side eats the other team alive with very good fire support. Has anyone else noticed the increase in blaster user users?

HvV has also only very limited Carry potential. Especially with my often more defensive playstyle, carrying can be difficult, especially on maps where there are no leges for easy kills. Bespin is my favourite map because it is the best to carry your team.
    Post edited by CC_1010 on
  • Like the OP I've encountered some toxic premades. I'll give them one complete match (i.e. both sides on a map), but if the same group comes up again in matchmaking, I'll pass. Also, I always report any abuse on the console platform. Always.

• CC_1010 wrote: »
    I have to agree. While I like the mode, matchmaking is terrible. Combined with maps like Geonosis hive it’s impossible for randoms to beat premades 90% of the time. Ranked matchmaking needs to be implemented.
    And then there is also the dark side. The dark side has all the annoying characters imo. Bossk Iden phasma and palpatine are a pain to fight against and it’s even worse when you are alone with randoms against premades. This may sound strange to console players but such a team combo is very viable on PC(especially if premades use them against randoms) because killing such a comb is almost impossible without communication.
    Supports are generally ignored by many players who only want to fight lightsabers. This leads to meatgrinding matches where one side eats the other team alive with very good fire support. Has anyone else noticed the increase in blaster user users?

HvV has also only very limited Carry potential. Especially with my often more defensive playstyle, carrying can be difficult, especially on maps where there are no leges for easy kills. Bespin is my favourite map because it is the best to carry your team.

Yeah, it's a very unique mode. I simply can't get behind it personally. It's a shame the premade group I encountered were that toxic though. In my opinion, better modes are out there tbh. It's just not Battlefront.
  • Like the OP I've encountered some toxic premades. I'll give them one complete match (i.e. both sides on a map), but if the same group comes up again in matchmaking, I'll pass. Also, I always report any abuse on the console platform. Always.

The taunting was quick to become a lot more intense. They began to write detailed messages about how "bad" I was, with lots of intense language. Kind of sad really. One in particular, as by some miracle my low level Maul killed their max level Iden. My single kill in that match. Their group was regular in rotation, and I should of done the above and left after one round.
  • bfloo
    15931 posts Member
    Like the OP I've encountered some toxic premades. I'll give them one complete match (i.e. both sides on a map), but if the same group comes up again in matchmaking, I'll pass. Also, I always report any abuse on the console platform. Always.

The taunting was quick to become a lot more intense. They began to write detailed messages about how "bad" I was, with lots of intense language. Kind of sad really. One in particular, as by some miracle my low level Maul killed their max level Iden. My single kill in that match. Their group was regular in rotation, and I should of done the above and left after one round.

How did you kill Iden with Maul?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

Like the OP I've encountered some toxic premades. I'll give them one complete match (i.e. both sides on a map), but if the same group comes up again in matchmaking, I'll pass. Also, I always report any abuse on the console platform. Always.

Don't take that too seriously! A dedicated premade group can take down even more experienced players if they can keep you separated (i.e. by camping near spawn points and chasing you down before you can join up with teammates). I play this game a lot, but I'll get hardly any kills either if I'm always going 1v3 or 1v4!

Sadly, they probably think this makes them 'good'. I've seen premade groups like that rage quit en masse when they've ended up against a team of average-to-skilled players that can coordinate a bit :lol:
  • Because you thought you were smarter than this but apparently not

doup4cecedrq.gif

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• bfloo wrote: »

Honestly, it was mostly a hit and run scenario of sheer luck, nearly getting killed several times in the process. They mostly would focus on one person in the random team, then move onto another, sometimes ignoring anyone else in the group until their "target" was down. It worked to be fair, the more annoying thing was the comments I got after.
    bfloo wrote: »

Honestly, it was mostly a hit and run scenario of sheer luck, nearly getting killed several times in the process. They mostly would focus on one person in the random team, then move onto another, sometimes ignoring anyone else in the group until their "target" was down. It worked to be fair, the more annoying thing was the comments I got after.

Damn teamkilling Mauls. Should have an option to boot like Rainbow Six

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

Don't take that too seriously! A dedicated premade group can take down even more experienced players if they can keep you separated (i.e. by camping near spawn points and chasing you down before you can join up with teammates). I play this game a lot, but I'll get hardly any kills either if I'm always going 1v3 or 1v4!

Sadly, they probably think this makes them 'good'. I've seen premade groups like that rage quit en masse when they've ended up against a team of average-to-skilled players that can coordinate a bit :lol:

Yeah, it was more the toxic comments that came after that annoyed me the most. It was from several people in the group, one even spamming things. The technical issues still stand, but having to put up with unnecessary ***** is a different matter lol.
  • I taunt people that run and force me to hunt them down and kill them. Of course if they run initially I just turn away and go the other direction but when they keep coming back they deserve a hunt and kill and taunt.
  • I agree, I play mostly HvV. Yes there are lot of quitters and there can be also toxic friend groups, but nowadays it is just more quitters in random matches, but I guess you have met group of toxic friends who like to troll and taunt new players. Basically they are just saying you are playing badly, try to get better in HvV and level up your heroes in co-op. Don't give up playing this mode because of some toxic friend group, that is excactly what they want, try to get better and also level up your heroes.
  • IcedFreon wrote: »
    I taunt people that run and force me to hunt them down and kill them. Of course if they run initially I just turn away and go the other direction but when they keep coming back they deserve a hunt and kill and taunt.

That's fair, it's when it goes beyond the game and into toxic messaging that it becomes a problem though. Just so happens it's this mode that brings the worst out.
  • quenaelin wrote: »
    I agree, I play mostly HvV. Yes there are lot of quitters and there can be also toxic friend groups, but nowadays it is just more quitters in random matches, but I guess you have met group of toxic friends who like to troll and taunt new players. Basically they are just saying you are playing badly, try to get better in HvV and level up your heroes in co-op. Don't give up playing this mode because of some toxic friend group, that is excactly what they want, try to get better and also level up your heroes.

To be honest, it's not really a mode I enjoy. I mostly wanted to level up some characters which I don't use often, which was achieved to a small degree. The technical issues were frustrating, but I prefer a more large mapped, minimal hero combat situation rather than an era mashing brawl. If others enjoy it, great, but it doesn't really feel like battlefront to me.
  • Billkwando
    2014 posts Member
    edited November 4
    I kept getting pulled into matches during the final seconds of the game. This happened on four occasions.

This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed, but otherwise, a bunch of that stuff is just bad luck.

I've been playing HvV, pretty much exclusively, for like 2 years. I emote on everybody, when there's time. I do not know or care what their level of experience is.....I don't even notice most of the time. It's just part of the fun. Plus half the time, level 5s and 10s play just as well as folks with high ranks. I played an Anakin player the other day that was level 880-something that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, and none of my dudes are over level 300, so it's not like I had soooo much more experience.

I have _never_ seen a team of all maxed out players, so that really was just your bad luck.

I play on Xbox and PS4, and I've gotten fewer nasty messages than I can count on one hand, and some complimentary/funny ones too. I have complimented other players over message, and have even sent some players videos of them kicking my butt in a particularly cool or funny way.

Jerks happen. I know because I've seen them mentioned in the DICE surveys, but I've had very few problems with them.

Yes it sucks to get steamrolled by a premade (a group that is clearly playing in a party together) as I'm basically always playing on a team with randoms, but you can always quit at the end of the match and go find another room/server. It was better when we had the Target System. Not nearly as much steamrolling, and since only target kills counted toward the ticket count, noobs weren't cannon fodder to be hunted down every single round.

As the game stands, when I can see my team is getting steamrolled and there doesn't appear to be any chance of coming back, I just play for points on the scoreboard, and don't worry about whether we're winning or losing. (and sometimes you'll surprise yourself, and end up winning anyway)

Meaning, any damage you do to the enemies, even if you don't get a kill or even an assist, scores you points. If you just run through their team like a buzzsaw, and just try to do as much damage as you can while dying as little as possible, you can rack up a lot of points. Run up to a bunch of dudes, lay the smackdown for a few seconds, then run away before they can kill you. Wait for your health to regen, then pop back up and do it again.

There's nothing more satisfying than being on the losing team, but still being number one player on the MVP screen. I highly recommend it.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    I kept getting pulled into matches during the final seconds of the game. This happened on four occasions.

This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed, but otherwise, a bunch of that stuff is just bad luck.

I've been playing HvV, pretty much exclusively, for like 2 years. I emote on everybody, when there's time. I do not know or care what their level of experience is.....I don't even notice most of the time. It's just part of the fun. Plus half the time, level 5s and 10s play just as well as folks with high ranks. I played an Anakin player the other day that was level 880-something that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, and none of my dudes are over level 300, so it's not like I had soooo much more experience.

I have _never_ seen a team of all maxed out players, so that really was just your bad luck.

I play on Xbox and PS4, and I've gotten fewer nasty messages than I can count on one hand, and some complimentary/funny ones too. I have complimented other players over message, and have even sent some players videos of them kicking my butt in a particularly cool or funny way.

Jerks happen. I know because I've seen them mentioned in the DICE surveys, but I've had very few problems with them.

Yes it sucks to get steamrolled by a premade (a group that is clearly playing in a party together) as I'm basically always playing on a team with randoms, but you can always quit at the end of the match and go find another room/server. It was better when we had the Target System. Not nearly as much steamrolling, and since only target kills counted toward the ticket count, noobs weren't cannon fodder to be hunted down every single round.

As the game stands, when I can see my team is getting steamrolled and there doesn't appear to be any chance of coming back, I just play for points on the scoreboard, and don't worry about whether we're winning or losing. (and sometimes you'll surprise yourself, and end up winning anyway)

Meaning, any damage you do to the enemies, even if you don't get a kill or even an assist, scores you points. If you just run through their team like a buzzsaw, and just try to do as much damage as you can while dying as little as possible, you can rack up a lot of points. Run up to a bunch of dudes, lay the smackdown for a few seconds, then run away before they can kill you. Wait for your health to regen, then pop back up and do it again.

There's nothing more satisfying than being on the losing team, but still being number one player on the MVP screen. I highly recommend it.

I dont know how you play on xbox and dont get nasty messages. I get em all the time.

I dont know how you play on xbox and dont get nasty messages. I get em all the time.

I have never gotten one on PS4 , but I've had 2 or 3 people call me "trash" and one that wrote me "Really?" for something that was totally appropriate to say "Really?" to, on my part, so I just replied, "Oh yeah!". :D
    ZI7BNkU.gif

Billkwando wrote: »

I have never gotten one on PS4 , but I've had 2 or 3 people call me "trash" and one that wrote me "Really?" for something that was totally appropriate to say "Really?" to, on my part, so I just replied, "Oh yeah!". :D

What was it? Lol I'm curious

Oh, I could hear General Greebs clomping along inside the building near me, where a teammate had just run out of, and I assumed he would be chasing right behind. I was Luke. So, I stood on a railing outside of the doorway. This was across from the round apartment in Bespin (where people used to glitch on to the roof), in that T shaped area, with the curved stairs to my right.

Sure enough, Greebs came running out, and I had angled myself so I was looking diagonally across the walkway, and I force pushed him from behind. What was funny was that it wasn't a clean shot because he was moving so fast. His body ended up bouncing off the round building, missing the walkways that rings around it, and he flew off into the abyss, promptly messaging me......so I sent him a video of it.

...cos it was hilarious. :D
    ZI7BNkU.gif

Oh, I could hear General Greebs clomping along inside the building near me, where a teammate had just run out of, and I assumed he would be chasing right behind. I was Luke. So, I stood on a railing outside of the doorway. This was across from the round apartment in Bespin (where people used to glitch on to the roof), in that T shaped area, with the curved stairs to my right.

Sure enough, Greebs came running out, and I had angled myself so I was looking diagonally across the walkway, and I force pushed him from behind. What was funny was that it wasn't a clean shot because he was moving so fast. His body ended up bouncing off the round building, missing the walkways that rings around it, and he flew off into the abyss, promptly messaging me......so I sent him a video of it.

Lol...push baiting IS hilarious🤣
  • Billkwando
    2014 posts Member
    edited November 5
    I just realized, cos it takes me forever to clear space off my Game DVR, that I still had the video.

I realize now that it was even cooler than I remembered, because I did a very risky slide in order to land the Push, and I didn't recall that I used the Repulse at all.....so it actually took a little more doing than I had thought.

The other cool thing was that I leveled up, just then.

Apparently that was 22 days ago so, on topic, that's how long it's been since a random messaged me.....and I play every day. So not exactly a pattern of harassment, and the last person to actually say anything nasty was a few months before that.
    ZI7BNkU.gif

I just realized, cos it takes me forever to clear space off my Game DVR, that I still had the video.

I realize now that it was even cooler than I remembered, because I did a very risky slide in order to land the Push, and I didn't recall that I used the Repulse at all.....so it actually took a little more doing than I had thought.

Apparently that was 22 days ago so, on topic, that's how long it's been since a random messaged me.....and I play every day. So not exactly a pattern of harassment, and the last person to actually say anything nasty was a few months before that.

Lol good stuff man. Are you using extended push reach card there? I wish I was that lucky. I get hate mail pretty regularly. The last one was two days ago. Guy killed me as Han and emoted so I bullied him with Grievous for the rest of the match and he called me trash and I said how did trash outscore you? He then said "keep emoting with broken characters" lmao. I said "wanna make out😘" hahaha. Dont dish it out if you cant take it🤷‍♂️
  • @TK-986 set your privacy settings on the console to block everyone but friends. I did that long ago and it's like that feeling of calm you get when someone's screaming toddler is finally soothed. All the nasty immature messages just stop.

As far as HvV and ***** behavior is concerned... I'm afraid we're stuck with it. It's just the result of how the game mode is designed. The matchmaking is terrible. The character balance is terrible. The control responsiveness is awful in congested situations. There are glitches and exploits galore.

As your skill improves and you learn to ride the glitch waves you'll come out on top more and more. But you'll still have games where 4 saber characters run in a pack from spawn point to spawn point, spamming abilities and swing so much your your console can't calculate what pinball target you should be bouncing off of or which lightspeed lunge should hit you first.

Don't get invested in the score and don't get upset when some childish pack is so proud of themselves for winning a 4v1. Just pick the most annoying one, and be sure you focus on them and them only. When you do pick them off you know that's gotta have their cheeto covered face burning red.
  • mrnedburns wrote: »
    @TK-986 set your privacy settings on the console to block everyone but friends. I did that long ago and it's like that feeling of calm you get when someone's screaming toddler is finally soothed. All the nasty immature messages just stop.

As far as HvV and ***** behavior is concerned... I'm afraid we're stuck with it. It's just the result of how the game mode is designed. The matchmaking is terrible. The character balance is terrible. The control responsiveness is awful in congested situations. There are glitches and exploits galore.

As your skill improves and you learn to ride the glitch waves you'll come out on top more and more. But you'll still have games where 4 saber characters run in a pack from spawn point to spawn point, spamming abilities and swing so much your your console can't calculate what pinball target you should be bouncing off of or which lightspeed lunge should hit you first.

Don't get invested in the score and don't get upset when some childish pack is so proud of themselves for winning a 4v1. Just pick the most annoying one, and be sure you focus on them and them only. When you do pick them off you know that's gotta have their cheeto covered face burning red.

Dang I'm so doing that. I cant believe I never thought of this.
    @TK-986 set your privacy settings on the console to block everyone but friends. I did that long ago and it's like that feeling of calm you get when someone's screaming toddler is finally soothed. All the nasty immature messages just stop.

Which part?
  • Billkwando
    2014 posts Member
    edited November 5

Oh yes it is.

This just happened like an hour ago, and I'm guessing they were none too happy.

Lol good stuff man. Are you using extended push reach card there? I wish I was that lucky. I get hate mail pretty regularly. The last one was two days ago. Guy killed me as Han and emoted so I bullied him with Grievous for the rest of the match and he called me trash and I said how did trash outscore you? He then said "keep emoting with broken characters" lmao. I said "wanna make out😘" hahaha. Dont dish it out if you cant take it🤷‍♂️

Yup! Stronger Push, the extended push reach, and third card (which I've changed a few times) is currently the stamina card. Before they buffed his repulse size a few months back, it was the larger repulse circle. :D
    ZI7BNkU.gif

mrnedburns wrote: »

Which part?

Blocking all non friends. Brilliant

Oh yes it is.

Yup! Stronger Push, the extended push reach, and third card (which I've changed a few times) is currently the stamina card. Before they buffed his repulse size a few months back, it was the larger repulse circle. :D

I main Luke in HvV and I currently run Jedi reflexes, Intensify and Epicenter. It's a beast set up. I still get a fair amount of ledge kills on Bespin and Kashyyyk, just gotta be a little closer.
  • Thanks for the replies everyone, it's appreciated.

To be honest, I've been giving it thought and no matter how much we all post, theorise, compare stats, play-styles, report players, it simply doesn't matter.

Sadly it feels like all the matchmaking issues, technical problems and similar are here to stay. Unless the issue is as big as the crashes late last month, it will be passed over.

In regards of the angry kids sending offensive messages, I guess that's par the course, especially when these unique specimens clearly love HvV far too much. I don't care about taunts, but writing essays of targeted stuff, spamming things and the like is mental.

I guess I'm more of a canon, big open battle, original Battlefront kind of person. No era mashing, with heroes and villains that are playable but strong, more expensive and worthy of their title (less featuring in game at once), with more big open maps with all vehicles present in some form. More of a objective focus, with more away to tactics.

At the end of the day, HvV is a sort of comedy mode on the side, so I'm not too bothered by it. Personally I think any future content should focus more on fixing issues and adding to the bigger modes rather than this one.

Im looking forward to the new film content, but sadly not too hopeful for the game's future. Needs major work everywhere.
  • CC_1010
    2479 posts Member

Oh yes it is.

I main Luke in HvV and I currently run Jedi reflexes, Intensify and Epicenter. It's a beast set up. I still get a fair amount of ledge kills on Bespin and Kashyyyk, just gotta be a little closer.
    Very nice!
    Do t know if I posted them here before but here you go.

3:42
    Push from retribution into pit

1:12 super speed Vador
  • CC_1010
    2479 posts Member
    3:10 has also a cool moment in the luke video.

And a trick shot in the Obi video
    3:35
  • CC_1010 wrote: »

Oh yes it is.

Very nice!
    Do t know if I posted them here before but here you go.

3:42
    Push from retribution into pit

1:12 super speed Vador

Good stuff! :)

One day I wanna just follow Luke around with Anakin and see if I can pull back everyone he tries to push off, as a goof.
    ZI7BNkU.gif