criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

November Community Calendar

2Next

Replies

• When battlefront 2 will be back on line ????
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    y9xk5j4umofg.png

Honestly I'd really like a straight-up no vehicles event. Just troopers, reinforcements, and heroes. Many players agree that vehicles are just way too overpowered, and just a weekend without them in GA or CS would be a blessing.
  • So when is HS gonna just be one v one?
  • Awesome!
    Discord: robot2642#8942
    EA Origin: robot2642 (feel free to add me if you wanna play SWBattlefront 2!)
  • Gummgs wrote: »
    Please give us The Mandalorian for the Light Side and maybe IG-11 for the Dark Side.

Maybe give us the mandolorian for the dark side and give us Jedi night Revan for the light side, just for some fam requested characters
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Starmasui73146
    1799 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Iceninja wrote: »
    Maybe give us the mandolorian for the dark side and give us Jedi night Revan for the light side, just for some fam requested characters

The Mandalorian may be an anti-hero but he's NOT dark side. He clearly cares, well at least for somethings. He reminds me of Han Solo a lot from that respect, deep down he's just a good old fashion space cowboy.
    Gummgs wrote: »
    Please give us The Mandalorian for the Light Side and maybe IG-11 for the Dark Side.
    This, so this. I would just adore getting I-G 11.
    Mandos Disintegrator rifle would be OP but ridiculously cool,

Double experience was wonderful devs thank you. 🙂👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • Gummgs wrote: »

Please lets not have any Mandalorian anything until at least April next year so us UK players are familiar.
  • Aerial Class and B2 droids should be removed from Boots On The Ground event, since they use jet packs going against the theme of the event.
  • When you see what they have planned for November 29th to December 2nd sjmlrx6ywy45.jpg
  • CarverSindile
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Triple XP for Starfighter has its downside too. I've played 2 out of 5 matches for Starfighter Assault and only got access to the hero and villain starfighters twice. Twice meaning I only got access to the starfighter once each match aka one time for the first match and one time for the second match and for the second match for the Han and Chewbacca starfighter I only got 115 XP/battle points and that popped up as the XP/battle points earned when you get killed.
  • Where is the Triple XP? I haven't been receiving it.
  • vonVile wrote: »
    Aerial Class and B2 droids should be removed from Boots On The Ground event, since they use jet packs going against the theme of the event.

If they do it, it won't be technically removed. They will just change the battle points requirement to something high like 800,000 battle points.
  • We aren't getting our extra points in hero starfighter assault. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • I’d like to see a battletanks mode. All vehicles and fighters. That would rock!
  • Boba1277 wrote: »
    Urgh. No reinforcements and no heroes is what boots on the ground should be. Jesus, get it right!

Jesus you complain a lot.

There's a lot to complain about. You must be new here.

There’s also a lot to not complain about. Maybe take a second to appreciate what you already have instead of whining and crying about what you don’t
  • NERF THE EMPEROR!!
  • How about a makeup for the missed 3XP SFA & HSF?
This discussion has been closed.