criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite hero?

Prev1
Favorite: Luke. Plays like a god and feels great.

Least favorite: Phasma. Hate her. I can't ever do great with her and she has that stupid droid.

Replies

• Favorite: Luke. Plays like a god and feels great.

Least favorite: Phasma. Hate her. I can't ever do great with her and she has that stupid droid.

Least favorite: Anakin, his combo is wombo and retribution is annoying sometimes.
    Favorite:Boba, jetpack and cool voice lines are fun.
    Tactical, competitive 4v4 saber wielding, block holding,dashing only;God!
    When I'm not competition asf in PUGS then i'm being a trooper only gamer; because non-troopers are for fluoride toothpaste using, vaccinated neeewwwbs! I only drink the coldest of non-regular Mountain dew. Someone pass me a cold code red.
  • Fav: Han
    Less fav: Phasma
  • Currently Obi-Wan is my favorite
    Least fav is Leia
  • Favourite is Han because he’s well designed, good all rounder, high damage and doesn’t rely on a stun

Least Favourites are Phasma and Boba for there utter cheesiness
  • Favourite is Han because he’s well designed, good all rounder, high damage and doesn’t rely on a stun

Least Favourites are Phasma and Boba for there utter cheesiness

Detonite is a stun
  • anidriX
    1227 posts Member
    Favorite: Luke and Anakin
    Least: Phasma. I can do well with her but she represents a type of gameplay I hate.
  • CC_1010
    2479 posts Member
    Fav: luke. A full potential Luke is equal to Vador if not better.

Hate: Iden. God I hate Iden. Vador is ok now that he has to be more careful with his choke. But he can still 3v1.
  • Favorites:
    Anakin and Kylo. floor generals of the team in comp

Least Favorites:
    Phasma; trash design, boring playstyle, boring abilities, boring character outside of the game, just a shiny stormtrooper
    Leia; free points

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Favorites:

Least Favorites:
    Phasma; trash design, boring playstyle, boring abilities, boring character outside of the game, just a shiny stormtrooper
    Leia; free points

That phasma description 😭
  • My favorite is the king of Jabba's Palace, Bossk. It's always amusing when a saber deathball chases me down a hallway.
    Me when the scoreboard lights up with kill confirmations
    xk5jce2cm47t.gif

Least favorite, Anakin. He was powercreep personified. I can't play as him, I just can't.

• CC_1010
    2479 posts Member
    I don’t care if anyone asked for it but here are my card setup DS for my top 3 heroes and Villians:
    1 luke
    Intensity, more push range, 3 doge

1 Obi Wan
    1v1: forward, Jedi resilience, quickened focus,

HvV with team non randommates:
    Jedi resilience, quickenend focus, think it over

HvV with randoms:
    Perfect Defense, forward, quickened focus

Trolling cards on pushy maps:
    More push range, quickened focus, think it over

3 anakin:
    Massive strikes, more range für pull and hm or more damage for hm.

• Favorite: Obi Wan
    Least Favorite: Lando

Least favorite: Anakin, his combo is wombo and retribution is annoying sometimes.

I don’t know why people comment on his retribution being op or annoying. They shouldn’t have nerfed it much in the first place. His op ability has always been Heroic Might. He throws the powerful ability around looking like a little kid. I’m happy if I survive long enough to use the ability once before dying.
  • Favorites:

Least Favorites:
    Leia; free points

That phasma description 😭

Lol its facts though

Should specify on Leia. Still one of my favorites, but she's unusable unless you're playing nobodies

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Fav-Luke/Palps
    Least fav- Leia/Boba
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    I don’t care if anyone asked for it but here are my card setup DS for my top 3 heroes and Villians:
    1 luke

1 Obi Wan

HvV with randoms:

3 anakin:

You dont use the new card for Obi-Wan?
  • I'm the generic sweaty tryhard herolord so you already know my favorites are Vader and Anakin.

My least favorites are spamtard Rey and either Iden or Palps
  • moistboii wrote: »
    I'm the generic sweaty tryhard herolord so you already know my favorites are Vader and Anakin.

How dare you besmirch THE SENATE!!!
  • CC_1010
    2479 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    1 luke

1 Obi Wan

HvV with randoms:

3 anakin:

Sometimes. Then I use: safe guard, perfect Defense and forward. Great for dealing with multiple players.
    I normally play him as a tanky support so so much Defense is usually not needed.
  • moistboii wrote: »
    I'm the generic sweaty tryhard herolord so you already know my favorites are Vader and Anakin.

How dare you besmirch THE SENATE!!!
    Besmirch I shall not, in fact, it's a compliment in papa palps case because a good palp is the ultimate nuisance for a LS hero. I just dont like Rey or Iden 🤷‍♂️
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    1 luke

1 Obi Wan

HvV with randoms:

3 anakin:

Sometimes. Then I use: safe guard, perfect Defense and forward. Great for dealing with multiple players.
    I normally play him as a tanky support so so much Defense is usually not needed.

Hmm I was using safeguard with forward & jedi resilience. Dont know if I want to use perfect defense though instead since you get the high defense right away or safeguard for the offense. Trying to maximize both offense & defense
  • Favorite: REY
    Least Favorite: REY
    look, it’s a bit of a love/hate relationship alright
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Raices
    1424 posts Member
    Obi Wan and Vader are my favs, hate Phasma and Finn

😂

Post of the day. Well done🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I knew you two would like it lol
  • CC_1010
    2479 posts Member
    1 luke

1 Obi Wan

HvV with randoms:

3 anakin:

Hmm I was using safeguard with forward & jedi resilience. Dont know if I want to use perfect defense though instead since you get the high defense right away or safeguard for the offense. Trying to maximize both offense & defense
    If I want Defense I just use perfect Defense instead of safe guard. Comes down to preference.
  • DiamondxStyles
    1469 posts Member
    edited November 5
    Favorite: REY

Lol cause we know it be like that with Rey sometimes

Especially when she goes running off in a random direction from DDS or starts screaming about masks

Especially when she goes running off in a random direction from DDS or starts screaming about masks

Why not both?

:Turns to DDS Vader and misses:
    :That ARMOUR that MASSSK:

:Vader hears Rey, turns around and uses choke:

🤣🤣🤣 you're on fire today dude
  • Most favourite: Palpatine
    Least favourite: Leia
  • this_old_mouse
    1792 posts Member
    edited November 5

🤣🤣🤣 you're on fire today dude
    I may have one upped myself in the mace windu thread

• Favorite: The Emperor (Chewie close second)
    Least favorite: Phasma
  • Favorite: Yoda

Least Favorite: The enemy
  • Favorite to play as: Obi-Wan, Grievous, Han, Kylo ... but Obi probably takes the cake.

Least favorite to play as: Phasma, by far. The whole droid-centric playstyle just isn't my thing and the character is as wasted in BF2 as she is in the movies and leveling her to get at least all the purple cards was a drag, despite abusing triple xp at the time.

Least favorite to go up against: Palpatine, Bossk, Kylo, Luke, Anakin
  • Favorite: Rey. She has a fighting style that fits my preference when playing a jedi. Next is Vader and Leia.

Least favorite: Boba Fett, (I can't fly and shoot at the same time.) Emperor and Maul.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • My favorite(s):

Iden, Rey, Phasma, Kylo

My least favorite(s):

Grievous, Boba, Leia, Bossk.
    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • Favorite- Kylo, Bossk, Luke, Chewbacca

Least- Leia (sadly), Finn, Dooku (weak outside HvV)
  • Fav: Palps (he's a beast If you know how to play him)
    Least: Phasma :(
  • Lots of people hate Phasma it seems. She actually really strong, just has a cheesy playstyle.
  • Dubi1Oakachobi
    195 posts Member
    edited November 6
    Fav: Bossk
    Least: Leia (she can make saber spammees pay, but her flash grenade and shield are weak in HvV)

Phasma is actuallt one of my favs also. People say they hate her playstyle, but I thinks it's perfect against saber spammers.
  • Dubi1Oakachobi
    195 posts Member
    edited November 6
    Also, Vader rules

• RainbowXii
    147 posts Member
    edited November 6
    Most favorite is Luke

Least favorite is Finn

[Edit:] [after further consideration]

Most favorite is Luke

Least favorite is Phasma [mainly because of her forced stationary gameplay style]

Post edited by RainbowXii on

• SYchael wrote: »
    Favorite: Obi Wan
    Least Favorite: Lando

I don’t know why people comment on his retribution being op or annoying. They shouldn’t have nerfed it much in the first place. His op ability has always been Heroic Might. He throws the powerful ability around looking like a little kid. I’m happy if I survive long enough to use the ability once before dying.

Retribution was op. Every 2 min an anakin player use it and you were for 10 seconds defenseless.
  • Least favourite I would go with either finn or phasma. I'm just terrible with both of them and they are tougher heroes to do well with. My favourite would be either luke or obi to use
  • This is more in reference to HvV.

Love every character, but BOSSK and BOBA right now. For me Leia, Finn, Lando, Chewy, Iden are okay, but they definitely really need improvements.

Boba just flys around all over the place and shoots you in the back now.......that's really all you can do with him to be fair because hero designer doesn't know how to balance him. I like to surprise people and take them on close range, but that rarely happens now because he is so weak, I only can do it against weaker jedi players now. That's how he should be played though close range with like a fourth ability that uses up a lot of jet fuel and get's him high in the air quick to avoid people. Obviously something about him would have to nerfed at that point in terms of movement capabilities with his jetpack, but some nerf in terms of flying away or number of dodges or dodging in air being nerfed could be done to balance him. Probably needs more damage at close range though and damage drop off with increased spread at distance.

Bossk is also super irritating! nade traps that no one can really counter but Anakin. Gas that no one can counter and you have to just move away from, nades that no one can really counter except Anakin again. you just have to go gung-ho and take him head on really quickly kill him before nade traps are out or mindtrick him as rey and obiwan to finish him off becuase if he starts using abilities it become much harder. Otherwise he's going to die pretty easily at some point. His roll is a joke it should be more of a leap or leap attack. The jumping is more irritating to both the person using him and the person trying to kill him. Yeah it makes him harder to hit, but it also makes it harder to get onto things a lot of the time. His blaster is basically a joke. You'll hardly ever be killed by it except as an infantry CS or GA. If bossk is going to be used they are just going to nonstop abililty spam you and jump around..........lame when you compare him to Battlefront 1.
  • Favorite: bossk forsure followed by Vader
    Least favorite: lando
  • Favs: Lando, Palps
    Least Favs: Anyone waving a glowstick
  • Favorites: Leia/Rey/Dooku - Leia's gun is godly if you can aim & most people underestimate her, so kills are easy. Rey is such a fun hero to use, love her ambushing style. Dooku is also really fun in a different way, it's just fun to hunt heroes and kill em in GA.

Least Favorites: Anakin - His combo is such cheese, pull 50 damage - repulse 100 damage - deal 260 damage while you're down & you're down to like 200 hp, hate anakins - his gameplay is meant for people who can't do good without everything being handed to them. Vader also suffers from this but it's improved now that his immunity was removed from choke, but his choke-throw lightsaber combo is still cheesy.
    th1t3mn151el.gif

"Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    -Kreia / KOTOR 2

Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda
  • Favorites: Leia/Rey/Dooku - Leia's gun is godly if you can aim & most people underestimate her, so kills are easy. Rey is such a fun hero to use, love her ambushing style. Dooku is also really fun in a different way, it's just fun to hunt heroes and kill em in GA.

Least Favorites: Anakin - His combo is such cheese, pull 50 damage - repulse 100 damage - deal 260 damage while you're down & you're down to like 200 hp, hate anakins - his gameplay is meant for people who can't do good without everything being handed to them. Vader also suffers from this but it's improved now that his immunity was removed from choke, but his choke-throw lightsaber combo is still cheesy.

I think you also need to add Kylo to the least favorite. He's way more annoying than Anakin.