criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite hero?

2Next

Replies

• Favorites: Leia/Rey/Dooku - Leia's gun is godly if you can aim & most people underestimate her, so kills are easy. Rey is such a fun hero to use, love her ambushing style. Dooku is also really fun in a different way, it's just fun to hunt heroes and kill em in GA.

Least Favorites: Anakin - His combo is such cheese, pull 50 damage - repulse 100 damage - deal 260 damage while you're down & you're down to like 200 hp, hate anakins - his gameplay is meant for people who can't do good without everything being handed to them. Vader also suffers from this but it's improved now that his immunity was removed from choke, but his choke-throw lightsaber combo is still cheesy.

I think you also need to add Kylo to the least favorite. He's way more annoying than Anakin.

I have no issues dealing with Anakin. Obi is by far the most annoying LS saber.
  • StarwarsMEGAfan
    246 posts Member
    edited November 7
    Favorites: Leia/Rey/Dooku - Leia's gun is godly if you can aim & most people underestimate her, so kills are easy. Rey is such a fun hero to use, love her ambushing style. Dooku is also really fun in a different way, it's just fun to hunt heroes and kill em in GA.

Least Favorites: Anakin - His combo is such cheese, pull 50 damage - repulse 100 damage - deal 260 damage while you're down & you're down to like 200 hp, hate anakins - his gameplay is meant for people who can't do good without everything being handed to them. Vader also suffers from this but it's improved now that his immunity was removed from choke, but his choke-throw lightsaber combo is still cheesy.

I think you also need to add Kylo to the least favorite. He's way more annoying than Anakin.

Kylo isn't cheesy, though. If you're getting pulled by kylo you're the one messing up. Anakin has a way faster pull animation & the pull brings the target DIRECTLY to him & deals 3x the damage kylo's does - it's the epitome of cheese. Kylo requires skill do play well, Anakin does not.
    th1t3mn151el.gif

"Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    -Kreia / KOTOR 2

Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda
  • Favorites: Leia/Rey/Dooku - Leia's gun is godly if you can aim & most people underestimate her, so kills are easy. Rey is such a fun hero to use, love her ambushing style. Dooku is also really fun in a different way, it's just fun to hunt heroes and kill em in GA.

Kylo isn't cheesy, though. If you're getting pulled by kylo you're the one messing up. Anakin has a way faster pull animation & the pull brings the target DIRECTLY to him & deals 3x the damage kylo's does - it's the epitome of cheese. Kylo requires skill do play well, Anakin does not.

Anis pull is ****** right now. It sends them flying way over his head most of the time. Kylo can also pull while jumping. Ani cant.

Anis pull is ****** right now. It sends them flying way over his head most of the time. Kylo can also pull while jumping. Ani cant.

Anakins pull works as intended most of the time, most anakins just use repulse while the target is flying to anakin anyways. The fact that Anakin's pull animations like 3x faster than kylos & does more damage makes it better. Anakin is more cheesy than Kylo in every single way, the only abilities of kylos that could be called cheese were nerfed & he's now a respectable hero, he just needs a slight damage nerf across the board & a damage buff to his pull to make it similar in strength to anakins.
    th1t3mn151el.gif

"Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    -Kreia / KOTOR 2

Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda
  • Anakin is a counter attacker that is extremely punishing to bad players. If anyone finds themselves getting mezzed so often, it's your skill problem or your mistakes

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

Hahahaha yeah right. I can get crazy kill streaks with kylo. Kylo is 2x better than Anakin. He can pull in mid air had an amazing attack (frenzy) which does ***** loads of damage and breaks block he also can freeze big groups of troopers. In a 1v1 kylo is at an advantage
  • Not to mention frenzy tracks troopers magnetically so you can easily kill 3 troops with one button

Um, Freeze? Frenzy? And Yes Anakin does require skill to play well. I don't understand why people think playing with him is so easy. Yes, he's not the hardest hero to do well with but he's not super easy to get a 100+ kill streak with. Imo Kylo is easier to get kills cause of his mobility. Pulling in the air is way more useful than having more damage.
  • Anakin is a counter attacker that is extremely punishing to bad players. If anyone finds themselves getting mezzed so often, it's your skill problem or your mistakes

Yup at some point players just gotta admit they suck
  • I don't know who my favorite is - many are fun

But I hate what plasma brings to the game - hate that droid and the garbage play-style it encourages

Yup at some point players just gotta admit they suck

That'll never happen on this forum
  • My most played is probably Dooku, but I’m transitioning to Bossk. Getting those 300+ damage headshots never gets old
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Raices
    1424 posts Member
    awakespace wrote: »
    I hate what plasma brings to the game - hate that droid and the garbage play-style it encourages

100%
  • I'm good at playing Rey but suck playing Anakin Skywalker.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Fav would have to be Kylo do to the combos he can do and how effective he is vs both heroes and troopers and im just really good with him I can tell I have gotten pretty rusty at GA and cant carry like I used to but I can easily carry with Kylo still sense im so good with him.

least fav would be Leia I dread seeing her outside of maybe Geo in GA cause I know are win rate just went down by a lot sense she is basically just a worse officer in GA and a free kill in HvV.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • DarthJ
    6757 posts Member
    Favourite - Luke, Han or Anakin

Least favourite - Boba, as I am useless with him. Also Finn, just find him boring to use
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I love Iden. Wish she was introduced to the movies, she's amazing
  • Favourite: Phasma

Least favourite: Anakin

Which is almost the opposite of the movies

Phasma needs to be countered with enemy blasters and grenades, but things like push and Obi Wan's mind trick also work well. She's a lot more fun to play now you can pick up and move the sentry droid
  • Favourite: Phasma

Least favourite: Anakin

Which is almost the opposite of the movies

Phasma needs to be countered with enemy blasters and grenades, but things like push and Obi Wan's mind trick also work well. She's a lot more fun to play now you can pick up and move the sentry droid

Oh dear God we have a Phasma main
  • Favorite: Mighty Maul!! He is just so flippin' awesome!

Least Favorite: My least favorite would probably have to be Chewie (Sorry!!) or Dooku, I just can't seem to be able to use the weak spot thing and I definitely can't use the ground pound with Chewie. Sorry, Chewie and Dooku are two of my favorites from the films, but I don't really like them in game
    Yeah, you know who I am...