criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Need to add an emote/voice line ban

As with many other games, there should be a ban if you continuously spam an emote/voice line. Nothing gets more irritating that consistently hearing the same emote over and over during a match. Yes, you finally obtained that emote you've been aching for, but for the love of Yoda stop overusing it. Using them on occasion or when appropriate sure, to taunt definitely, but just for the sake of hearing your own (characters) voice nope. I used to think Iden's emotes were overused, but no longer, now we get to hear the screaming Maul. I swear I don't know how they can continuously do so while moving and in combat. But all it does is make me kill that individual...a lot.
"I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"

Replies

• KENOBEEEEY!!! 🤣
  • bfloo
    15971 posts Member
    Daijooky wrote: »
    As with many other games, there should be a ban if you continuously spam an emote/voice line. Nothing gets more irritating that consistently hearing the same emote over and over during a match. Yes, you finally obtained that emote you've been aching for, but for the love of Yoda stop overusing it. Using them on occasion or when appropriate sure, to taunt definitely, but just for the sake of hearing your own (characters) voice nope. I used to think Iden's emotes were overused, but no longer, now we get to hear the screaming Maul. I swear I don't know how they can continuously do so while moving and in combat. But all it does is make me kill that individual...a lot.

Iden's 'Avenge Our Emperor' emote was the most appropriate emote in this game when Palps got ks'd for a bit
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png