criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Whatever happened to the force staggering change?

2Next

Replies

• I have never played in a pre-made squad.

Do you guys coordinate special moves over mics?

There are a lot of people who play in a party that do that, that's the only way they can win. If you find yourself playing against one of those teams, pick GG and if you have half-way decent teammates, you'll wreck them.
  • brienj wrote: »
    I have never played in a pre-made squad.

There are a lot of people who play in a party that do that, that's the only way they can win. If you find yourself playing against one of those teams, pick GG and if you have half-way decent teammates, you'll wreck them.

OMG🤣🤣 first person I've seen who's profile pic rivals mine. 5 stars.
  • brienj wrote: »
    I have never played in a pre-made squad.

OMG🤣🤣 first person I've seen who's profile pic rivals mine. 5 stars.

He never stops hunting that bounty.
  • All right boys the 1v1 is set for tomorrow night. I wont be on tonight but he added me and said he'll do tomorrow night when he gets off work. I'll invite you both if you're on @SadderJoker @DiamondxStyles
  • All right boys the 1v1 is set for tomorrow night. I wont be on tonight but he added me and said he'll do tomorrow night when he gets off work. I'll invite you both if you're on @SadderJoker @DiamondxStyles

👍

Bet

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Heavy, the sarcasm is in this thread. 😆

The game if all about teamwork. If you can't work as a team & combo your abilities together, then what's the point?

You make a mistake, you pay. That's just how things generally work.
  • DiamondxStyles
    1625 posts Member
    edited November 9
    Heavy, the sarcasm is in this thread. 😆

The game if all about teamwork. If you can't work as a team & combo your abilities together, then what's the point?

Wow is that the only way you know how to win the game? By being smarter and exploiting tactics to more effectively kill the enemy team better than they can do to you?

You shouldn't be punished for making any mistakes because that's toxic

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• They just need to have pre-mades vs pre-mades and it won't be a problem.

Actually better match making--randoms vs randoms and pre-mades vs pre-made--would solve A LOT of issues and save the game.
  • Apparently the change was too staggering for the game to handle
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Heavy, the sarcasm is in this thread. 😆

Wow is that the only way you know how to win the game? By being smarter and exploiting tactics to more effectively kill the enemy team better than they can do to you?

You shouldn't be punished for making any mistakes because that's toxic

Oh,I see what you did there.

This glitch needs to go. Teamwork... who needs it.
  • Since the vocal majority clearly don't have a problem with it then how about a different solution. Give heroes mid air recovery similar to what was given to Boba Fett.
  • Hatchet_ wrote: »
    Since the vocal majority clearly don't have a problem with it then how about a different solution. Give heroes mid air recovery similar to what was given to Boba Fett.

No.

Then it becomes impossible to punish anyone, like it’s impossible to punish Boba.

Pull would become useless, which is one of the most impactful abilities within HvV.
    Since the vocal majority clearly don't have a problem with it then how about a different solution. Give heroes mid air recovery similar to what was given to Boba Fett.

No.

Then it becomes impossible to punish anyone, like it’s impossible to punish Boba.

Pull would become useless, which is one of the most impactful abilities within HvV.

Have it cost a dash. Using up all your dashes will prevent you from recovering

Gotta agree with SJ on this one. No way. Recovery for Boba is horrible in it's current state. Dont want anyone else having it. What would be the point of CC abilities
    Hatchet_ wrote: »

No.

With how fast dashes cooldown, that wouldn’t matter.

Gotta agree with SJ on this one. No way. Recovery for Boba is horrible in it's current state. Dont want anyone else having it. What would be the point of CC abilities

Yes.

I don’t hate recovery on Boba because Boba is flimsy and has horrible regen.

But imagine 950 HP Vader with recovery. That’s a hard no.

It would still inflict damage and it would still do it's role of pushing or pulling your opponent. Only difference is the person on the receiving end would be given a chance to land on there feet if timed right.

No.

Yes.

Adjust dash cooldown accordingly. For example vader would probly get one the slowest cooldowns.
  • Vader with air recovery, hmmmm
    sjtxjnddhdtz.gif

No.

Yes.

Yeah or imagine Palps having it. Hard no as well. On Boba I just think it needs a rework because in it's current state, it's pretty cheese. You should have see my duel with REY btw😂😂

No.

Yes.

Yeah or imagine Palps having it. Hard no as well. On Boba I just think it needs a rework because in it's current state, it's pretty cheese. You should have see my duel with REY btw😂😂

How did it go?

No.

Yes.

You'd see a lot less dashing from Palp if it drains dash count, or if the player does decide to use up dashes then no air recovery. So I don't see the problem with it

No.

Yes.

How did it go?

Destroyed him with dooku, destroyed him with grievous, and then as I was dueling him with Vader, he ran over Bossks mines because my 2 buddies were also dueling and killed himself that way🤣 I also beat him with kylo when he was yoda. He beat me with Vader when I was Obi and he beat me with Dooku when I was Luke. Not a bad player REY is just trash. He was kind of lame though so I don't think I'll team up with him for HvV anytime soon😂🤣