criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

All Iden Versio alternate spammers be like:

CC_1010
2571 posts Member
fznfynk1j83s.jpeg

Replies

• CC_1010
    2571 posts Member
    edited November 8
    obu3qpludp3q.jpeg

[/quote]

Post edited by CC_1010 on
  • Poor, beautiful Iden. Kind of gets her moment in the campaign. But will always live in our hearts in HvsV. I never see her in GA
  • CC_1010
    2571 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Poor, beautiful Iden. Kind of gets her moment in the campaign. But will always live in our hearts in HvsV. I never see her in GA

The campaign was meh. Nice start but... stupid Rebels. Always turn the other sides heroes.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Poor, beautiful Iden. Kind of gets her moment in the campaign. But will always live in our hearts in HvsV. I never see her in GA

The campaign was meh. Nice start but... stupid Rebels. Always turn the other sides heroes.

It was rather, uninspired. Indeed. Such a waste of what I thought was an epic character, or could have been. I love the idea of a stormtrooper, or special forces story being told. Different points of view and what not.
  • CC_1010
    2571 posts Member
    edited November 8
    CC_1010 wrote: »

It was rather, uninspired. Indeed. Such a waste of what I thought was an epic character, or could have been. I love the idea of a stormtrooper, or special forces story being told. Different points of view and what not.

I would have preferred a Death trooper after or before scarif(could end with the battle of scarif) campaign. More like the 501 journal.

I would have preferred a Death trooper after or before scarif(could end with the battle of scarif) campaign. More like the 501 journal.

Ah yes. I loved the campaign narration in OG bf2 as well. One day perhaps.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »

Loved it too.

"It's a good thing we were wearing helmets, none of us could bear to look her in the eye."
  • mastery0ta
    6547 posts Member
    edited November 8
    Revan72 wrote: »

Loved it too.

"It's a good thing we were wearing helmets, none of us could bear to look her in the eye."

It was awesome, felt like you were one of the 501st. Old Ayyla Secura and the acklay...
  • I love Iden. She is an amazing character. I play her every chance I get. And I really enjoyed the campaign. Just wish she was integrated in the movie universe
  • They weren’t expecting special forces
    PSN: DarthLando-

I play her in ga, but only on certain maps like kamino
  • Do people only play hvv or is it just the community on this forum. hVV is so awful. Big lightsaber spam fest of *****
  • Do people only play hvv or is it just the community on this forum. hVV is so awful. Big lightsaber spam fest of *****

I play her often in HvV. I got bored with saber play and now nearly always pick blasters for the challenge. I die to the roaming gangs of sabers in tight quarters but on open maps or if your team at all sticks together it is quite fun.

Her stun rarely works against Luke or Anakin but the dynamic of her normal and alt fire is very useful.
    Yeah HvV isn’t for the faint of heart, not everyone can hang
    PSN: DarthLando-
    Revan72 wrote: »

Loved it too.

It was awesome, felt like you were one of the 501st. Old Ayyla Secura and the acklay...

My first day as a member of the 501st... it was hot, it was sandy, chaotic. Nothing at all like the simulations on Kamino. Of course that's pretty much the way it was for all of us, wasn't it? All that breeding, all those years of training... it doesn't really prepare you for all the screaming or the blood, does it? Frankly I'm still amazed we ever made it through the first hour, never-mind the first day.
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.

I don't play HVV much any more. It is set up for pre-made squads and better internet than I have. I too often get teamed with bad randoms against a squad.

It is simply not fun. If you have a pre-made team play it. If you don't you need good internet to carry your team.

HVV likely turns off new players who don't know enough to just play a different mode.
    I never see her in GA

Yes. However, when I do see a Iden Versio on the opposing team in one of my GA matches I always have a smile on my face. She's literally free Battlepoints walking around.

k03j6u4xvncq.gif

• She's saber bait. Stay away from anyone with a Saber or else she's toast. Her health is too low and with only two rolls you're relying on her droid's stun and headshots. It's easy to say "use her stun and melt those 'SaBeRlOrDs' lol" but it doesn't work that way in most scenarios. Would be nice if her shield protected her from sabers, at least for a few swings, but not likely to ever happen. Alt Fire is probably her best feature and has saved me from death quite a lot but there's not much you can do with sabers locking on and spamming R2.
  • She's saber bait. Stay away from anyone with a Saber or else she's toast. Her health is too low and with only two rolls you're relying on her droid's stun and headshots. It's easy to say "use her stun and melt those 'SaBeRlOrDs' lol" but it doesn't work that way in most scenarios. Would be nice if her shield protected her from sabers, at least for a few swings, but not likely to ever happen. Alt Fire is probably her best feature and has saved me from death quite a lot but there's not much you can do with sabers locking on and spamming R2.

Have her shield protect her from one saber swing. That one swing bounces her out of range like a ball.😎
    obu3qpludp3q.jpeg

[/quote]

Your Paint control is amazing
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    obu3qpludp3q.jpeg

Your Paint control is amazing[/quote]

It’s literally snap chat that I never use lol.
  • DiamondxStyles
    1626 posts Member
    edited November 9
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    obu3qpludp3q.jpeg

Your Paint control is amazing

So lifelike

So beautiful

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• She can be vicious on the right map in GA. Use her in second stage of Naboo, sit at the bottom of the steps and spam alt fire up those side hallways in to the palace... each shot typically takes out 2-3 people.