criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Still no map selector?

Interesting...

This game is almost impossible to come back and play because you get stuck on maps you simply don't care to play.

When I want to play Theed, I want to play Capital Supremacy. When I want to play Deathstar II, I'm obviously in Galactic Assault.

There's no control over what I'm actually allowed to play. I didn't just fire up the game again, after months, to get stuck on Jakku.

The lack of a map selector is a prime example of "not caring about the fanbase".

Replies

• I'd love to play Takodana, Deathstar II, Theed, Starkiller, Tatooine. But Kamino is my only option.
  • I search, cancel, search rinse and repeat until ur map comes up.

giphy.gif

• I search, cancel, search rinse and repeat until ur map comes up.

Doesn't work for me - I get a maximum of 2 different map suggestions and that's all that comes up. It's absolutely anoying.
  • On PC we don't have enough players to split them up like this.
  • I like almost every map tbh so this isn't a problem for me. But if you know the map rotation then you can make a better decision as to whether or not you want to stay when a certain map come up.

I believe the current rotation is:
    Geonosis, Kashyyyk, Deathstar, Jakku, Endor, Kamino, Tatooine, Starkiller base, Yavin, Naboo, Hoth, Takodana, Crait.
  • I agree. At least let us pick our starting point in the rotation. Or even era we want to start on....they've got that now for Coop, why can't GA have that?
  • Map selector should've been in the game from the start. Yet Dice doesn't care. Why are we forced to play maps we dislike?
  • Why does every match want to be played on Jakku?
  • bfloo
    15971 posts Member
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Why does every match want to be played on Jakku?

Mickey prob instructed them to push the ST
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png