criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

DICE, we’re gonna need clarification on these “New Reinforcements”

TheStickman
529 posts Member
edited November 8
Back in the roadmap released in August, we were promised “New Reinforcements” sometime in November.
Now, I haven’t heard anything about new reinforcements, only the appearances. Note that these are new reinforcements SEPARATE from the December update.
As of November, we know that the November update has been moved to early December. What I’m worried about is that we have only heard news about the skins.
959fuadrrucg.jpeg
So where are these promised reinforcements?
@F8RGE
Post edited by TheStickman on

Replies

• Back in the roadmap released in August, we were promised “New Reinforcements” sometime in November.
    Now, I haven’t heard anything about new reinforcements, only the appearances. Note that these are new reinforcements SEPARATE from the December update.
    As of November, we know that the November update has been moved to early December. What I’m worried about is that we have only heard news about the skins.
    959fuadrrucg.jpeg
    @F8RGE

This whole thread is wrong. It says new reinforcements from October-December. Now saying that this means Oct. and Nov but not Dec is dumb. We got Reinforcement appearances in October so this Roadmap says that in anytime in October, November, and December we will get new reinforcements.
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • I remember it.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Back in the roadmap released in August, we were promised “New Reinforcements” sometime in November.
    959fuadrrucg.jpeg
    @F8RGE

This whole thread is wrong. It says new reinforcements from October-December. Now saying that this means Oct. and Nov but not Dec is dumb. We got Reinforcement appearances in October so this Roadmap says that in anytime in October, November, and December we will get new reinforcements.
    Maybe so, but it's highly Implied that the reinforcements are before December. If it was just included with the TROS update, why wouldn’t it say “new map” there as well?
  • DarthLando
    1533 posts Member
    edited November 8
    Ben Walke stated on Twitter we’re getting new reinforcements in December, & new reinforcement skins in November.
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    Ben Walke stated on Twitter we’re getting new reinforcements in December, & new reinforcement skins in November.

Delay delay delay and more delay.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Another 1000BP hero for the lightside I guess
    959fuadrrucg.jpeg
    @F8RGE

Maybe so, but it's highly Implied that the reinforcements are before December. If it was just included with the TROS update, why wouldn’t it say “new map” there as well?

Maybe cause they didn't know at the time? Maybe they wanted to inform the community that new reinforcements were coming sometime then
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Okay, some of you need some clarification, the Roadmap says Oct-Dec we will get new Reinforcements and new skins, however, December has its own separate tab after this showing TRoS content, indicating that anything before this tab is Oct-Nov. We also know that TRoS will be getting its own Reinforcements, but the Reinforcements stated are not included in TRoS tab, therefore showing them to be separate from one another......so.......WHERE ARE THOSE REINFORCEMENTS?
  • Okay, some of you need some clarification, the Roadmap says Oct-Dec we will get new Reinforcements and new skins, however, December has its own separate tab after this showing TRoS content, indicating that anything before this tab is Oct-Nov. We also know that TRoS will be getting its own Reinforcements, but the Reinforcements stated are not included in TRoS tab, therefore showing them to be separate from one another......so.......WHERE ARE THOSE REINFORCEMENTS?

Thanks! More or less what I’m saying. Very misleading the way they put it.

Thanks! More or less what I’m saying. Very misleading the way they put it.

I genuinely believe they just couldn’t put a coherent or competent roadmap together, but I am holding out a little hope that we actually are getting other Reinforcements outside of TRoS content

I agree it.

Please @F8RGE, a clarification.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • trlf8n5jxvca.jpg

This is from the GamesCom-CT. First F8RGE mentions new Reinforcements and then he says, that they will "also be working toward the release of content inspired by TRoS". After that he goes a little bit into detail and mentions new Reinforcements.
    So all in all, this little "also" is the proof for what you guys are saying, in my opinion. I really hope, F8RGE is just trolling us, like he did before the September Update, when he said, that Clone Commandos wouldn't fullfill his "prophecy".