criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Enforcer concept KX Security Droid

Arch_Warlock
16 posts Member
edited November 8
Here's an idea for an OT reinforcement I had.

KX-series Security Droid

gp9zfj4i6tmt.jpg

Overview: Despite a ban on battle droids, the empire has found loopholes in the law to create new variations of the old b1 battle droid. KX-series security droids enforce the will of the empire around the galaxy. From prison guards to cargo haulers these hulking droids can overpower their enemies with their superhuman strength.

The KX-series droid uses a standard issue rk-3 pistol (same as the basic officer pistol), but will often cast this aside in favor of hand to hand combat.

Health: 300 (same as b2 battle droid)

L1 ability: Overpower. The Kx-series droid grabs an enemy within melee range, lifts them into the air, and slams them down onto the ground dealing 150 damage.

gyqm9oxgegh8.jpg

R1 ability: Wanted list. The Kx-series droid targets the top 3 rebel enemies and highlights them red. All friendly troops can see this too. A red targeting HUD appears on the top left corner of the screen and the edges of your field of view darken, however, you now deal 10 extra damage to the targets. This lasts for 1 minute.

wullfne9atfq.jpg

L1+R2 Ability: Metal Fists. The Kx-series droid puts away it's weapon and now uses its fists. Using L2 to punch with the left fist and R2 for right. Each punch deals 50 damage. This ability has no time limit or recharge time, it can be triggered and untriggered at will.

cl45andrc2ju.jpg

The Kx-series droid moves slightly slower than a heavy trooper.

What do y'all think? Do you think that these droids will ever appear in battlefront 2?
Post edited by Arch_Warlock on

Replies

• RainbowXii
    147 posts Member
    edited November 8
    What do I think? [Heck to the] Yes. I've been wanting too play as a KX [or K-2SO in particular] since Battlefront 2015's Rogue One DLC.

Also, seeing it as how the OT era could [desperately] use new reinforcements, this is idea is more convincing than ever.

I predict a playable KX droid being added alongside Krennic & Erso sometime next year.

• RainbowXii wrote: »
    What do I think? [Heck to the] Yes. I've been wanting too play as a KX [or K-2SO in particular] since Battlefront 2015's Rogue One DLC.

Also, seeing it as how the OT era could [desperately] use new reinforcements, this is idea is more convincing than ever.

Ya, this is one of the less well known things I could totally see happening
  • Great idea! This reinforcement should be in this game.

1bfioawlu399.png