criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

WhY??????

willywonka7
1775 posts Member
edited November 8
Can some one explain to me why ~90% of players on CS think that going down the center corridor is the best and only option to get to the reactor on dreadnaught ship???????????

Leaving the other two corridors almost completely empty.

I'm constantly trying to get people's attention as the hero to follow me down any one of the other two corridors, but everyone seems to want to bottleneck in the middle corridor on the second level and die????????

u14cqw924f65.png

Replies

• mAtChEs ToO lOnG. Now excuse, I have to throw myself against the enemies dying over and over
  • Mob mentality I think, new players and stuff will see that lots of people are running to that middle corridor and just stay there because they think thats the only way to go. I agree DICE needs to add something or maybe different spawns to show people there are multiple ways to get in
  • If people want to go down the suicidal hallway let them.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • How many times do I have to say that 90% of players on this game are bots?

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• I mean, I know there are other routes but the center corridor is the most fun. Feels like a true battle. Plus, it's a great way to rack up battle points for a stronger offensive wave later down the line.
    If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.

du5nr6q38fdy.gif
  • can someone explain to me why anyone plays that mode at all? Let's spend 3 hrs fighting over random spots that have no strategic or tactical value... then wait 5 minutes for a ship to load, then 5 minutes for the planet to reload... etc... etc... etc...
  • bfloo
    15972 posts Member
    How many times do I have to say that 90% of players on this game are bots?

Don't insult bots like that
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• No. Stinger pistol to hold them back.

giphy.gif

• Instead of a stupid Voice line wheel, we should have a Commands wheel
  • Instead of a stupid Voice line wheel, we should have a Commands wheel

Either way that's what I meant...........just tired of watching people running down the same hallway over and over again and getting no where.