criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Who is the most annoying hero to face in HvV?

Prev1
Majike
154 posts Member
edited November 8
Everyone has their own pet likes and dislikes for various heroes, but I'm curious to see who people consider to be the single most annoying hero to face in Heroes vs Villains and why.

For me, my most hated hero has to be Bossk, due to:
  • The way Bossk players will CONSTANTLY jump with him, making him hard to hit (even with a blaster) and incredibly annoying
  • How Bossk players will inevitably react to anyone getting close to them by spamming Dioxis grenades, mines, and yet more jumping
  • To a much lesser extent, how a less-frustrating-but-still-kinda-annoying Bossk player will take a good spot at some remote corner of the map and spend their time sniping away at heroes

I find Boba Fett and Palpatine almost as annoying due to their evasiveness (players spamming Palpyjump and Boba using his jetpack to either get to places unreachable by other players or making himself incredibly hard to hit without any auto-aiming blaster abilities), but they get slightly more of a pass because it's Boba Fett and Palpatine.

Replies

• Rey. Just because she's so trash
  • SadderJoker
    872 posts Member
    edited November 8
    Vader - he’s ez mode and incredibly forgiving towards poor plays.

GG - abilities cooldown far too fast for how strong they are and he bullies blaster heroes.

Luke - not sure why, by Luke likes to hit me through block/dashes more than any other hero. Incredibly annoying.
    Post edited by SadderJoker on
  • Vader, it always feels like he can block forever.
  • Bubbywhaleslayer
    274 posts Member
    edited November 9
    Boba by far and Reys character just [removed] off. Her voice lines are so cringe.
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • I would say a top tier Boba
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • HvV - The Grieve. the cheesiest cooldown hero in the game that can rely solely on abilities for victory. Wasn't a problem when Claw Rush was nullified by a simple block and shooters could be helped or defended by lack of CC immunity

Vader - The cheesiest cheesy hero. Ultimate noob friendly hero that can near indefinitely tank when not locked by RMT, and deals dps level damage on top of this with the most convenient cc in the game

Bossk - I just don't like his face. And that lone blaster heroes can't do anything against him unless he makes a huge positioning mistake, and can still recover from these mistakes with an illogical choice to give him full regen for the absurd reason that he is a lizard; as if lizards can recover from critical damage in the span of around 15-20 seconds

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Boba has always been the least annoying character to me because the skill required to use him is far higher than spamming alt fires and using micro grenades. I like Boba

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Ih bossk. Players camping his mines & as soon as they blow drop another thing of mines. So cheese
  • Kylo, Palpatine, Dooku, Luke and to a now lesser extent Anakin.
  • I hate the characters who disrupt your vision like Bossk grenades or Palpatine lightening.

But mostly I hate the saber auto-lockon and ridiculous lunges.
  • Mottflyer
    28 posts Member
    edited November 8
    Definitely Palps, he is very effective against blaster heroes(Which I play) and is extremely evasive.

Every time he jumps into the air, targeting Palps with my cursor has my 3p zeroing re-adjust from the background to him and causes me to miss a few of my shots.

His dash is extremely good as he can dash forward/backward ~12 meters and still attack with his lightning

His damn robes are not part of his hitbox!

Next would be Iden; who's alt fire is a howitzer, hitting me while I can't even see her, going through saber block and just the sheer amount of spam you can do with it.

Her sniper is really strong, dealing 300 damage on a headshot and it also partially goes through block.

Her droid has some ridiculous range to it and it lasts for quite a while.
    4tuyiuh1gd3g.png
  • Didn't play HvV after the update but it was Bossk
  • Palptine obiwan
  • Sad_History
    152 posts Member
    edited November 9
    Vader - he’s ez mode and incredibly forgiving towards poor plays.

GG - abilities cooldown far too fast for how strong they are and he bullies blaster heroes.

Luke - not sure why, by Luke likes to hit me through block/dashes more than any other hero. Incredibly annoying.

Totally agree. They are absolutely rage inducing. I faced GG in a game and he was only using his abilities all the time. Not a single sword swing....

And Vader .... How are you suppose to beat him with Rey? I can't do it.
  • Palps for me. The bunny hopping playstyle is detrimental to a character as iconic as emperor palpatine.
  • Palps. He has his weaknesses, but a skilled Palpatine player is terribly annoying (as he should be), and this just forces me to play as Finn to counter.
  • I hate every hero and villain that I face against.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Bossk can be extreamly annoying.

Nothing annoys me more then seeing a Leia on my team though.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Vader - he’s ez mode and incredibly forgiving towards poor plays.

And Vader .... How are you suppose to beat him with Rey? I can't do it.

You don’t.
  • Before Frenzy fix, definitely Kylo. Now is Vader or palpatine.
  • In terms of pure annoyance, I'd say Finn. He's just always... there. Always talking. Always locking on to you and taking down 3/4 of your health in about a second while you're busy fending off another hero. And then he just kinda slowly walk/runs around the map. He's just annoying to see on the playing field, and a terrible ally since he doesn't really kill anyone and is almost always played but someone inexperienced who just lets the enemy team rack up kills.

In terms of annoying because they're extremely difficult to beat, I'd say an experienced Palpatine. He never seems to run out of stamina, is always hopping around the field, always seems to break your blocks and then slows you down constantly. It gets super difficult to fight when he's ALWAYS around the corner.
    If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.

du5nr6q38fdy.gif
  • A sweaty tryhard Luke on the LS and a gleeful, nimble Palps on the DS.
  • CC_1010
    2571 posts Member
    I hate a Maul that just spins away... so evasive. Sidious dark big arura is also a pain. Then ofc Vador but that an old story.
  • I change my mind palpatine
  • Palpatine, he can go through block and his lightning are irritating.
    Then i hate be pulled in general by Kylo and Anakin.
  • MC_XIX
    2090 posts Member
    edited November 9
    Luke Skywalker. He has the best block (as in hardest to break), best dodge, best health regen speed, highest saber damage, best base swing speed & two CC abilities. His stamina starts replenishing in 1 second. He's incredibly easy to use and annoying to go up against, because his animations make him the best duelist.
  • Lag. -- The most annoying enemy ever known.
  • I read this as "Who has the most annoying face in HvV?"

In which case, Anakin. If anyone had a face made for punching, its that guy.
  • Palpatine.
  • I read this as "Who has the most annoying face in HvV?"

I would say Finn and Kylo.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Depends how skilled the player is you're facing. So all of them.
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

• Luke, the second he sees you, you're getting force pushed.

You know what, it's not even Luke, It's Luke players. They'll run off like Leroy Jenkins right into a 1v4 . Spam swing, spam cc. It's like bruh, calm down for goodness sake.

• Was Boba but now Palps.

However, Obi Wans mind trick against a blaster hero is the most unfair.
  • Iden. Every single one I’ve run into relies on stun and secondary fire spam. And that’s really annoying.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Majike
    154 posts Member
    edited November 10
    Iden. Every single one I’ve run into relies on stun and secondary fire spam. And that’s really annoying.

Don't forget spamming her emotes over and over again. :)
  • DS: Phasma, Palpatine, God-Tier Boba Fett.
    God Tier-Vaders are fun to fight lol.
    LS: Finn. Or Obi-Wan.
  • Luke, Vader, Maul

• I love this! Ppl hate palp and phasma bc they can’t just hit RT smashing and instantly kill someone.
  • Can I choose a pair? Ani and Obi. Was playing the other day and those 2 were obviously buddied up. Ani kept pulling from a range of 3 miles, then Obi immediately used RMT. Then both R2 mashed. Fun times for all.
  • I think I should chose Luke as my most annoying Light Side hero. After reading through these yesterday, then facing a series of VERY cheesy Lukes (non-stop running, pushing, spin-to-win), I've realised how annoying he is to face.

Props to the one player I faced who played a decent Palpatine that wasn't all spins and non-stop floaty jumps, though. I didn't know there were other folks out there who played him decently.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    Phasma.

I simply hate her playstyle. It rewards cowardice and encourages camping.

I usually land on teams that don’t know how to handle her. That prompts me to switch to a blaster hero to deal with the issue myself only to fail nonetheless because in 90% of the matches, randoms don’t cover their blaster teammates. So the moment I start focusing her, the other 3 villains start focusing me.

Cowardice?! That's a stretch of a stretch. I don't main Phasma, but you have to find ways around the play style. She has a SIT and CAMP play style. This is her character design. She's not a forward or an aggressor. Sounds like you figured out how to counter Phasma, but don't call those that sit and camp with her droid cowards. That in and of itself is myopic and frankly a stupid mindset.
  • xXElMataFurros3000Xx
    13 posts Member
    edited November 10
    The campers Bossk and Phasma, they are the most tóxic and cowards players on Battlefront
    Post edited by xXElMataFurros3000Xx on
  • The campers Bossk and Phasma, they are the most tóxic and cowards players on Battlefront

Learn to play AROUND them. They aren't cowards or toxic because you deem them so. The mirror is a tough critic, yes?
  • dirgerex wrote: »
    anidriX wrote: »
    Phasma.

I simply hate her playstyle. It rewards cowardice and encourages camping.

I usually land on teams that don’t know how to handle her. That prompts me to switch to a blaster hero to deal with the issue myself only to fail nonetheless because in 90% of the matches, randoms don’t cover their blaster teammates. So the moment I start focusing her, the other 3 villains start focusing me.

Cowardice?! That's a stretch of a stretch. I don't main Phasma, but you have to find ways around the play style. She has a SIT and CAMP play style. This is her character design. She's not a forward or an aggressor. Sounds like you figured out how to counter Phasma, but don't call those that sit and camp with her droid cowards. That in and of itself is myopic and frankly a stupid mindset.

That is pretty much what I meant. The cowardice refers to her teammates camping beside her droid all round, not her specifically. I know how to counter her just fine, either a blaster hero or Anakin will do the trick but if your team is not smart enough to realize they should cover you while you deal with Phasma then there's only so much you can do, kinda like dealing with Boba.
  • Anakin, Iden, luke, palpatine, han and vader.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Anakin, Iden, luke, palpatine, han and vader.

Han and Iden🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂