criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Rose Tico as hero!

She could be a unlockable character for the LS. She could have a shock baton that hits for the same damage as a lightsaber but also shocks like iden/chewie. She could also have a secondary ability that pulls out a big hug and kiss that buffs Finn for 30 seconds with a 50% damage reduction. I feel that she is more needed than padme or Ashoka. What are your guys thoughts?

Replies

• No, I think it would enrage the incels, which are a large segment of the gaming population.
    Lurve You <3
  • Her ultimate ability would be to cause those around her who were attacking the objective to crash right in the sights of a walker.
  • mrnedburns wrote: »
    Her ultimate ability would be to cause those around her who were attacking the objective to crash right in the sights of a walker.

Well, so ... a fate that would befall noone ever ?
  • If the LS get rose, the DS better get darth jar jar
  • I'm over these Rose troll threads. They used to be funny but now it's just old. But here's a dank meme
    8swd5tba2o00.jpg
  • I'd rather have jar jar he was a great character definitely wasn't annoying
  • I'm over these Rose troll threads. They used to be funny but now it's just old. But here's a dank meme
    8swd5tba2o00.jpg

Uhh nobody is trolling?
  • mrnedburns wrote: »
    Her ultimate ability would be to cause those around her who were attacking the objective to crash right in the sights of a walker.

Well, so ... a fate that would befall noone ever ?

Haha. Could be.
    8swd5tba2o00.jpg

Uhh nobody is trolling?

Oh so you actually want a hug and kiss ability?🤭🤦‍♂️
  • LMAO bruh this is too funny
  • I would only support it if she fight to save what she loves instead of defeating what she hates.
  • She could be a unlockable character for the LS. She could have a shock baton that hits for the same damage as a lightsaber but also shocks like iden/chewie. She could also have a secondary ability that pulls out a big hug and kiss that buffs Finn for 30 seconds with a 50% damage reduction. I feel that she is more needed than padme or Ashoka. What are your guys thoughts?

Rose Tico... a NOBODY as a hero? Really, now? We have so many COOL characters that we could have in the game and you belch out Rose Tico? If you want clueless and useless heroes, why not?

1. Ponda Baba
    2. Garouf Lafoe
    3. Lobot
    4. Bib Fortuna
    5. Dobbu Scay
  • Yeah but how do you counter her?
  • OcDoc
    2004 posts Member
    I still think she should have a gun that shoots out little hearts and protects the ones she loves.

Maybe also give her vehicle with no weapons that she pretty much just uses to ram her self into allies in order to save them.
  • K4152
    132 posts Member
    OcDoc wrote: »
    I still think she should have a gun that shoots out little hearts and protects the ones she loves.

Maybe also give her vehicle with no weapons that she pretty much just uses to ram her self into allies in order to save them.

Don't forget to give her damage reduction
  • OcDoc wrote: »

Yeah I agree that could be cool. She could be like a really high skill-gap character that you have to perfectly time your ram to save them from force powers.
  • I would only support this addition to the game if she can only be selected if someone else is playing as Finn, and whenever she IS selection she immediately crashes a ship into him upon spawning taking out 50% of both their health as she says "This is how we win, Finn."
    If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.

du5nr6q38fdy.gif
  • Rose's baton can be used to target allies as well as enemies, and does triple damage if the target if outside the boundaries of the map

Also include Admiral Holdo. She has an ability that turns off all objective markers and HUD for allies, and if triggered at the same time as Rey's insight they both cancel each other out and go into cooldown
  • This list really sucks. This does not reflect what all of us want. Please make a official poll instead. I could care less about Rose.
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Hardest pass I could ever make. God no.
  • bfloo
    15972 posts Member
    dirgerex wrote: »
    She could be a unlockable character for the LS. She could have a shock baton that hits for the same damage as a lightsaber but also shocks like iden/chewie. She could also have a secondary ability that pulls out a big hug and kiss that buffs Finn for 30 seconds with a 50% damage reduction. I feel that she is more needed than padme or Ashoka. What are your guys thoughts?

Rose Tico... a NOBODY as a hero? Really, now? We have so many COOL characters that we could have in the game and you belch out Rose Tico? If you want clueless and useless heroes, why not?

1. Ponda Baba
    2. Garouf Lafoe
    3. Lobot
    4. Bib Fortuna
    5. Dobbu Scay

Who are Garouf Lafoe & Dobbu Scay?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Trazy wrote: »
    No, I think it would enrage the incels, which are a large segment of the gaming population.

I wish the LoL reaction weren't removed.
    Hi.
  • Word on the street is my dude Finn left her. Ain't catching feelings in the middle of a space war