criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Can Concussion Rocket disable lightsaber block for 7 seconds please ?

TheUltimateHope
1318 posts Member
edited November 8
Just asking. Since it is fine to easily and unavoidably remove abilities and dodges for 7 seconds it should be fine to have the reverse (still weaker though) effect . What think you ?

Replies

• Makes sense to me.
  • Oh that would be great
  • Boba already gets his get out of jail free card, his jetpack. Give something like this to Leia, who deserves it.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Boba already gets his get out of jail free card, his jetpack. Give something like this to Leia, who deserves it.

Leia's flashbang should do this from now on

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Ok that would be great too

That's not exactly a get out of jail free card. Surely if you see it as killing the enemy easily, yes.
    Boba's jetpack allows him to escape, not to kill easily which is the point here so you can't exclude that for him.
    I also agree Leia should get that, too, i've actually made a thread talking about thus.
  • Why not
  • I say Leia lol.
  • Interesting ideas. Might give Boba a slight chance against my lightsaber in 1v1s now

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

That's not exactly a get out of jail free card. Surely if you see it as killing the enemy easily, yes.
    Boba's jetpack allows him to escape, not to kill easily which is the point here so you can't exclude that for him.
    I also agree Leia should get that, too, i've actually made a thread talking about thus.
    Boba kills better than Leia, it’s not he lacks offensive power. Both his offense and defense power comes with his jetpack which no one else has.

Boba kills better than Leia, it’s not he lacks offensive power. Both his offense and defense power comes with his jetpack which no one else has.

^^ Smart points

If its going on Boba it needs to go on Chewie's shock grenade, and they should lower the cd of his shock grenade too

Boba does not kill easily. Thus making your attempt to exclude him by talking about his jetpack wrong and not adressing my thread and points.

You're missing the entire point of his post. He doesn't like the fact that obi wan has a 7 second mind trick that makes blaster easy kills so he made a post saying why not let boba disable lightsabers. Basically saying if Obi-Wan's mind trick is fine let's give it to a darkside villain

You're missing the entire point of his post. He doesn't like the fact that obi wan has a 7 second mind trick that makes blaster easy kills so he made a post saying why not let boba disable lightsabers. Basically saying if Obi-Wan's mind trick is fine let's give it to a darkside villain

But it isn't a bad idea to have it short out sabers and blasters, sarcasm or not

Let's give this shortout affect to Chewie and Leia along with Boba since LS blasters are already far weaker than everyone on DS

• While we're at it let Han's detonite charge go on cooldown when he throws it like bossk mines. It's only fair
  • Even though the detonite thing was a joke too, these are ironically some of the better ideas I've heard on this forum

• While we're at it let Han's detonite charge go on cooldown when he throws it like bossk mines. It's only fair

LOL. What a game changer that would be for him

Boba does not kill easily. Thus making your attempt to exclude him by talking about his jetpack wrong and not adressing my thread and points.
    Are we seriously arguing about something as stupid as this?

• It would be unrealistic because the saber block is made by the force, not the user's eyes