criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Anakin the Cowardly One

I don't know about you, but I hate Anakin. A lot of us do. I am tired of some cowardly Anakin pulling me just to use Heroic Might right after. I am tired of the stupid ragdoll combo. I don't want a nerf because then all the Anakin fanboys out there wil complain. Just do something. Make it that you can't use to ragdoll abilities in a row. I don't care if he is the Choosen One. When people say "He is susposed to bring balance to the Force" I can't help but laugh. Do something please.

Replies

• He is just a poorly designed hero. His moves chain too easily and on top of that his Pull Dominance refreshes very fast. So if you block the first pull, he will get another try in 10 seconds. Nerfing him isn't going to do anything. He would need redesigned to where he does not have Heoric Might, which the Devs are not going to take the time and resources to do. He is just going to stay the garbage hero he is. Pull......Boom!.......Chop! Chop! Chop! You just got powned!
  • I know. I don't want a nerf. They are more focus on adding more content then anything else it is annoying.