criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Hey DICE! Might taking some cosmetology classes, please

I must say, the visuals in BF2 are mind blowing, almost as ripped out of the movies! But not everything is as accurate as you might think. Certain heroes example look quite different as we see in the movies and are missing small details (mostly from their faces). I know, this is just a game and every small detail might not matter to most of the players, but there are few who it might affect. I'm just suggesting these small visual improvements/texture edits that will change the looks of heroes a lot actually. Let me tell you some examples:
LEIA ORGANA
6j8a35bid6a7.png
iomi7y8w0tt2.png

Look how much a simple make-up can make Leia much accurate as we see her in the movies. In fact the only thing she's been missing is make up. DICE was probably mixing both movie and comic looks like they seem to do with Clone Wars heroes (Anakin and Dooku's looks are mixed with their irl actors and models from TCW tv series + voice actors). I've heard Leia uses the same face texture for all of her appearances, but that isn't hard to alter that they use separate files.
REY
qdcl1rzy0qp2.png
3asbr9owx2fg.png

Same thing with Rey, but other thing that would make her much accurate is adding sideburns. As you can see her game model doesn't include any, but in the movies it's easy to notice she has them (Game model seen in the pictures only has edited face texture).
LUKE SKYWALKER
Before
j0vi6zdgafqt.png
After
hgie6vu3k8pk.png

Luke is my biggest complain at the moment. The model we have is actually straight from the campaign which in story wise is based on after ROTJ although in multiplayer it should be based on the events during ROTJ.In other words Luke looks like a middle aged man although he's much younger. The first picture doesn't have any changes as it just compares his game face to the original ROTJ Mark Hamil. But in the second picture you might see him looking much like the real actor.
Current Topics:
Leia Improvements
Heroes vs Villains Improvements
Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

Replies

• Yeah, i always thought rey kinda looked like a man, in the game.
  • Enough with hero-cosmetics.
    We’ve already had eyelashes fixed🤦🏻‍♂️
    There are much more pressing issues.
  • All characters look chubby to me idk why
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    All characters look chubby to me idk why

:joy:
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements

m3s3leriptmd.png

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

• I must say, the visuals in BF2 are mind blowing, almost as ripped out of the movies! But not everything is as accurate as you might think. Certain heroes example look quite different as we see in the movies and are missing small details (mostly from their faces). I know, this is just a game and every small detail might not matter to most of the players, but there are few who it might affect. I'm just suggesting these small visual improvements/texture edits that will change the looks of heroes a lot actually. Let me tell you some examples:
    LEIA ORGANA
    6j8a35bid6a7.png
    iomi7y8w0tt2.png

Look how much a simple make-up can make Leia much accurate as we see her in the movies. In fact the only thing she's been missing is make up. DICE was probably mixing both movie and comic looks like they seem to do with Clone Wars heroes (Anakin and Dooku's looks are mixed with their irl actors and models from TCW tv series + voice actors). I've heard Leia uses the same face texture for all of her appearances, but that isn't hard to alter that they use separate files.
    REY
    qdcl1rzy0qp2.png
    3asbr9owx2fg.png

Same thing with Rey, but other thing that would make her much accurate is adding sideburns. As you can see her game model doesn't include any, but in the movies it's easy to notice she has them (Game model seen in the pictures only has edited face texture).
    LUKE SKYWALKER
    Before
    j0vi6zdgafqt.png
    After
    hgie6vu3k8pk.png

Luke is my biggest complain at the moment. The model we have is actually straight from the campaign which in story wise is based on after ROTJ although in multiplayer it should be based on the events during ROTJ.In other words Luke looks like a middle aged man although he's much younger. The first picture doesn't have any changes as it just compares his game face to the original ROTJ Mark Hamil. But in the second picture you might see him looking much like the real actor.

The touched up versions are way better, did you make them yourself?
  • Agreed. Rey still has the Sid from Toy Story look

81a5r1yt27xn.jpg

hopefully they consider doing another re-texture and slight model reshape in the future.

• I must say, the visuals in BF2 are mind blowing, almost as ripped out of the movies! But not everything is as accurate as you might think. Certain heroes example look quite different as we see in the movies and are missing small details (mostly from their faces). I know, this is just a game and every small detail might not matter to most of the players, but there are few who it might affect. I'm just suggesting these small visual improvements/texture edits that will change the looks of heroes a lot actually. Let me tell you some examples:
    LEIA ORGANA
    6j8a35bid6a7.png
    iomi7y8w0tt2.png

REY
    qdcl1rzy0qp2.png
    3asbr9owx2fg.png

LUKE SKYWALKER
    Before
    j0vi6zdgafqt.png
    After
    hgie6vu3k8pk.png

The touched up versions are way better, did you make them yourself?

I didn't sadly. Wish I was that good...
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements

m3s3leriptmd.png