criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Another could be spoiler for the rise of skywalker, please don't read if you don't like spoilers.

Grievous15
1722 posts Member
edited December 2019
So i watched a video about the leaked ending for the rise of skywalker, and i hope this isn't really the ending.
So this is what the video said, don't necessarily take this seriously....
Rey confronts palpatine, he tells her to strike him down like he did with luke, he also tells her that she is his grand daughter, and she doesn't know any better, but kylo now redeemed ben solo, he knows what palpatine is up too, so he walks up, but the knights of ren end up confronting ben solo before he could walk in palpatine's thrown room, so they kinda beat him up, then ben completely destroys the knights of ren, he walks in to warn rey, but too late palpatine force freezes both ben solo and rey, because palpatine is too weak to walk, he has to have a crane place him in his thrown chair, so he's now super weak from age, then after freezing them, he drains them of their power and makes himself younger and able to move around, so palpatine force lightnings rey and kylo, then throws kylo off the cliff, and never to be seen again, so in other words... he's dead. Then a bunch of jedi force ghosts show up and kinda rejuvenate rey of her power, and she uses the force to grab the skywalker saber and ben solo's old blue saber, then she kills palpatine right then and there. Then after all that, she goes to tatooine and buries the some other saber and the skywalker saber in the sand, as force ghosts of leia and luke stand behind her, then someone asks her, Who are you? Rey answers, "I'm rey skywalker.... and the story ends there

So if this is the ending, i hope not, but people are upset because A... kylo get quote on quote "Yeeted off a cliff" B.... rey defeats palpatine when anakin, luke and yoda couldn't even do that, and C... rey takes the skywalker name despite being a palpatine, but it's to honor them, because the last surviving skywalkers died, leia and redeemed ben solo, gone.

But... i feel like maybe this was disney's original ending, but then maybe they thought back to the last jedi and how they bombed it, so maybe they decided that they should have someone else do it. In which it was confirmed that George Lucas himself was brought back to create the ending of the rise of skywalker, because they thought the creator of star wars should end it. So, either Lucas agreed to this ridiculous plan... or he said get that crap out of here, let me make it right, so i hope George Lucas didn't agree with this and remade the ending. These people in these videos were saying that their sources are 90 to 100% accurate, and that disney has this ending locked and that they're not changing anything. So, i hope that these people are totally wrong about this, and George Lucas makes it right, cause people are actually believing these videos and are now saying that they're not seeing it now, because this will ruin star wars forever, So i'm begging this isn't the ending, please change it George Lucas, if it's really you who decided this or disney. :#

Placed post in Spoiler tags, regardless of whether the title calls out spoilers it's a good call to spoiler tag stuff anyways. ~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Replies

  • 9bmiztrmuewq.gif

    I highly doubt this is the true ending, because it is absolute garbage. If they brought in George Lucas to fix it, then I have some hope.
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak


  • Actually, I've been doing a bit of reading, and it sounds like early test screenings showed it was really bad (the whole movie overall). That's when they brought in George Lucas to fix it up. And apparently, it received a much better review from fans. This is just the rumor though, so don't quote me on that. But, hopefully the movie is good.
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak


  • Ppong_Man12
    2923 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    This is some interesting reads and watches, it’s a claim as to why Lucas was brought in. If true it’s truly sad to the reasons why they needed him and shows how incompetent the people running this thing is. The article has spoilers so read at your own risk.

    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/star-wars-rise-skywalker-test-screenings-disaster-george-lucas/amp/


    https://cosmicbook.news/george-lucas-saving-star-wars-test-screenings-disaster?amp




    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • Revan72 wrote: »
    Actually, I've been doing a bit of reading, and it sounds like early test screenings showed it was really bad (the whole movie overall). That's when they brought in George Lucas to fix it up. And apparently, it received a much better review from fans. This is just the rumor though, so don't quote me on that. But, hopefully the movie is good.

    Oh i hope what you say is true.
  • bfloo
    16570 posts Member
    rumor has it they are still shooting scenes.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo wrote: »
    rumor has it they are still shooting scenes.

    Thank goodness. Now that all the You-tubers have already been lying about the ending, saying that disney has the ending locked and they're not filming anymore and making it lose fans, so now people saying as we know it, star wars will eventually die in December.
  • bfloo
    16570 posts Member
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    rumor has it they are still shooting scenes.

    Thank goodness. Now that all the You-tubers have already been lying about the ending, saying that disney has the ending locked and they're not filming anymore and making it lose fans, so now people saying as we know it, star wars will eventually die in December.

    Micky came out the other day and said they are taking a break from the films. Seems they are preparing for this film to bomb.

    There is just no hype around it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    rumor has it they are still shooting scenes.

    Thank goodness. Now that all the You-tubers have already been lying about the ending, saying that disney has the ending locked and they're not filming anymore and making it lose fans, so now people saying as we know it, star wars will eventually die in December.

    Micky came out the other day and said they are taking a break from the films. Seems they are preparing for this film to bomb.

    There is just no hype around it.

    I just read the original ending that disney had planned, and it got a low score of 29, by the fans, then they changed it up a bit, that second ending got a better score, but disney said that it wasn't enough for the final ending of the skywalker saga, so then they brought in George Lucas to pretty much fix their mess, and it's said that George Lucas is introducing a quote "secret skywalker" who knows who this secret skywalker is.... but George Lucas's ending got an 88 score from the fans, so the only reason why people most likely aren't hyped for it, well... A the last jedi was bombed and B most likely almost no one knows that George Lucas was brought back in to create the ending, the reason why i think it'll be the best.
  • Thanks, Ruin Johnson... I mean Ria... No, wait. Screw him. It's Ruin.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    du2UASv.gif
  • Relikk wrote: »
    Thanks, Ruin Johnson... I mean Ria... No, wait. Screw him. It's Ruin.

    I think it's JJ this time.... but i'm still seeing it, because George Lucas was brought back to create the ending of the saga, so the rise of skywalker will probably be awesome.
  • There’s to many have hacks/frauds running the show imo, just the typical copy paste another reboot type guys. We have few storytellers, no visionary’s, and few if any artist anymore.
  • bfloo
    16570 posts Member
    There’s to many have hacks/frauds running the show imo, just the typical copy paste another reboot type guys. We have few storytellers, no visionary’s, and few if any artist anymore.

    Hollywood lost all their creativity years ago. I'd rather watch an indy film now.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo wrote: »
    There’s to many have hacks/frauds running the show imo, just the typical copy paste another reboot type guys. We have few storytellers, no visionary’s, and few if any artist anymore.

    Hollywood lost all their creativity years ago. I'd rather watch an indy film now.

    It’s sad for the current generations, most seem to be scared of the risks involved in making something new. I think financial risk and investors are the first priority now, not necessarily a new or great story, but then look at Peter Jackson and J.K. Rowling, it can be done.


  • bfloo
    16570 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    There’s to many have hacks/frauds running the show imo, just the typical copy paste another reboot type guys. We have few storytellers, no visionary’s, and few if any artist anymore.

    Hollywood lost all their creativity years ago. I'd rather watch an indy film now.

    It’s sad for the current generations, most seem to be scared of the risks involved in making something new. I think financial risk and investors are the first priority now, not necessarily a new or great story, but then look at Peter Jackson and J.K. Rowling, it can be done.


    They can't do much worse than all the remakes that are bombing
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • DarthJ
    6901 posts Member
    Aside from the bad sounds of it, can we take a moment to realise how BAD the villains of this trilogy have been?! Its that bad that they have had to bring Palpatine back to hold it up.

    We've had Kylo (beaten in the first film of the trilogy, now sounds likely to turn back to the light), Snoke (bigged up as a badder Palps but did nothing), Phasma (one of the most underwhelming villains in cinema history) and Hux (TLJ turned him into a wet blanket, a joke). Its so poor.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Aside from the bad sounds of it, can we take a moment to realise how BAD the villains of this trilogy have been?! Its that bad that they have had to bring Palpatine back to hold it up.

    We've had Kylo (beaten in the first film of the trilogy, now sounds likely to turn back to the light), Snoke (bigged up as a badder Palps but did nothing), Phasma (one of the most underwhelming villains in cinema history) and Hux (TLJ turned him into a wet blanket, a joke). Its so poor.

    Let the past die, except when we need it for nostalgia and to bring fans in, because this modern writing has zero substance. Yeah it’s pretty awful how they made the current villains and then what they did to the original characters, nice way to butcher the OT/PT storyline.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Aside from the bad sounds of it, can we take a moment to realise how BAD the villains of this trilogy have been?! Its that bad that they have had to bring Palpatine back to hold it up.

    We've had Kylo (beaten in the first film of the trilogy, now sounds likely to turn back to the light), Snoke (bigged up as a badder Palps but did nothing), Phasma (one of the most underwhelming villains in cinema history) and Hux (TLJ turned him into a wet blanket, a joke). Its so poor.

    Though It'll be good, because George Lucas was brought back too create the ending and is said to be revealing a secret skywalker, who knows who this secret skywalker is.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Aside from the bad sounds of it, can we take a moment to realise how BAD the villains of this trilogy have been?! Its that bad that they have had to bring Palpatine back to hold it up.

    We've had Kylo (beaten in the first film of the trilogy, now sounds likely to turn back to the light), Snoke (bigged up as a badder Palps but did nothing), Phasma (one of the most underwhelming villains in cinema history) and Hux (TLJ turned him into a wet blanket, a joke). Its so poor.

    Though It'll be good, because George Lucas was brought back too create the ending and is said to be revealing a secret skywalker, who knows who this secret skywalker is.

    Yeah that’ll be odd, who in the heck could he be talking about lol. It’s rumored Iger went Thanos mode about the whole thing and made huge chances and spent a ton of money. So the claim of the Kennedy/JJ version scored an overall of like 26(awful), that may be the reason JJ is bailing from Disney to DC. The Iger version is claimed to have scored a mid 60s or something, and the GL version scored in the upper 80s. Doesn’t sound like JJ or KK have much of a clue. Hope GL made a half way fix of all the terrible writing.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Aside from the bad sounds of it, can we take a moment to realise how BAD the villains of this trilogy have been?! Its that bad that they have had to bring Palpatine back to hold it up.

    We've had Kylo (beaten in the first film of the trilogy, now sounds likely to turn back to the light), Snoke (bigged up as a badder Palps but did nothing), Phasma (one of the most underwhelming villains in cinema history) and Hux (TLJ turned him into a wet blanket, a joke). Its so poor.

    Though It'll be good, because George Lucas was brought back too create the ending and is said to be revealing a secret skywalker, who knows who this secret skywalker is.

    Yeah that’ll be odd, who in the heck could he be talking about lol. It’s rumored Iger went Thanos mode about the whole thing and made huge chances and spent a ton of money. So the claim of the Kennedy/JJ version scored an overall of like 26(awful), that may be the reason JJ is bailing from Disney to DC. The Iger version is claimed to have scored a mid 60s or something, and the GL version scored in the upper 80s. Doesn’t sound like JJ or KK have much of a clue. Hope GL made a half way fix of all the terrible writing.

    Yeah i hope so. :#
  • Our lord and savoir George Lucas has returned.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

    Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

    OOM-9 For Battlefront 2


  • Our lord and savoir George Lucas has returned.

    The man himself. The name amongst names. If I considered my self "not worthy,not worthy" to anyone, it would be Georgie.
  • I’m hoping that George doesn’t help the incompetent ***** over at LucasFilm. He literally said he felt betrayed. Let rumors stay rumors.

    But can’t we have an ending where Palpatine kills both Rey and Kylo? Now that’d be nice, while also opening up a good amount of possibilities for stories and also subverts expectations.
    Open your eyes...
    ekn97qol2xso.gif

  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    rumor has it they are still shooting scenes.

    Thank goodness. Now that all the You-tubers have already been lying about the ending, saying that disney has the ending locked and they're not filming anymore and making it lose fans, so now people saying as we know it, star wars will eventually die in December.

    Micky came out the other day and said they are taking a break from the films. Seems they are preparing for this film to bomb.

    There is just no hype around it.

    I just read the original ending that disney had planned, and it got a low score of 29, by the fans, then they changed it up a bit, that second ending got a better score, but disney said that it wasn't enough for the final ending of the skywalker saga, so then they brought in George Lucas to pretty much fix their mess, and it's said that George Lucas is introducing a quote "secret skywalker" who knows who this secret skywalker is.... but George Lucas's ending got an 88 score from the fans, so the only reason why people most likely aren't hyped for it, well... A the last jedi was bombed and B most likely almost no one knows that George Lucas was brought back in to create the ending, the reason why i think it'll be the best.

    Yeah everything you said I heard the same thing. It will be interesting to see what was anti-hype lies and what was actually fact.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I just refuse to believe that JJ Abrams would dream up a bad ending, he is known for his great mystery box endings
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Aside from the bad sounds of it, can we take a moment to realise how BAD the villains of this trilogy have been?! Its that bad that they have had to bring Palpatine back to hold it up.

    We've had Kylo (beaten in the first film of the trilogy, now sounds likely to turn back to the light), Snoke (bigged up as a badder Palps but did nothing), Phasma (one of the most underwhelming villains in cinema history) and Hux (TLJ turned him into a wet blanket, a joke). Its so poor.

    the heroes haven't been treated any better

    two of them are space janitors

    one of them is some sort of toxic masculinity bro

    the original characters brought back to be failures or spend most of their time in a space coma

    another is a one shot character who mysteriously suicides herself

    and the last one is an orphan girl cipher who may or may not feel butterflies in her stomach when she sees one of the villains shirtless

    they got it all wrong, this should have been the sequel trilogy to Spaceballs, not Star Wars
  • bfloo
    16570 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Aside from the bad sounds of it, can we take a moment to realise how BAD the villains of this trilogy have been?! Its that bad that they have had to bring Palpatine back to hold it up.

    We've had Kylo (beaten in the first film of the trilogy, now sounds likely to turn back to the light), Snoke (bigged up as a badder Palps but did nothing), Phasma (one of the most underwhelming villains in cinema history) and Hux (TLJ turned him into a wet blanket, a joke). Its so poor.

    the heroes haven't been treated any better

    two of them are space janitors

    one of them is some sort of toxic masculinity bro

    the original characters brought back to be failures or spend most of their time in a space coma

    another is a one shot character who mysteriously suicides herself

    and the last one is an orphan girl cipher who may or may not feel butterflies in her stomach when she sees one of the villains shirtless

    they got it all wrong, this should have been the sequel trilogy to Spaceballs, not Star Wars

    The fun Mel could have spoofing the ST
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Relikk wrote: »
    Thanks, Ruin Johnson... I mean Ria... No, wait. Screw him. It's Ruin.

    I think it's JJ this time.... but i'm still seeing it, because George Lucas was brought back to create the ending of the saga, so the rise of skywalker will probably be awesome.

    I meant more along the lines that Ruin created the utter shizshow that was the result of his self-indulgent bilge, that needs to be fixed.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    du2UASv.gif
  • Relikk wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Relikk wrote: »
    Thanks, Ruin Johnson... I mean Ria... No, wait. Screw him. It's Ruin.

    I think it's JJ this time.... but i'm still seeing it, because George Lucas was brought back to create the ending of the saga, so the rise of skywalker will probably be awesome.

    I meant more along the lines that Ruin created the utter shizshow that was the result of his self-indulgent bilge, that needs to be fixed.

    Even though TFA was trash I think 8 and 9 would have been okay had JJ actually done them all
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

    Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

    OOM-9 For Battlefront 2


  • DarthJ
    6901 posts Member
    Relikk wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Relikk wrote: »
    Thanks, Ruin Johnson... I mean Ria... No, wait. Screw him. It's Ruin.

    I think it's JJ this time.... but i'm still seeing it, because George Lucas was brought back to create the ending of the saga, so the rise of skywalker will probably be awesome.

    I meant more along the lines that Ruin created the utter shizshow that was the result of his self-indulgent bilge, that needs to be fixed.

    Even though TFA was trash I think 8 and 9 would have been okay had JJ actually done them all

    Agreed. He would have had a story going through all 3, even with his limitations at what he does.

    Then Rian comes along, puts his foot through it all, kills off half the villains in TLJ, and here we are
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Relikk wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Relikk wrote: »
    Thanks, Ruin Johnson... I mean Ria... No, wait. Screw him. It's Ruin.

    I think it's JJ this time.... but i'm still seeing it, because George Lucas was brought back to create the ending of the saga, so the rise of skywalker will probably be awesome.

    I meant more along the lines that Ruin created the utter shizshow that was the result of his self-indulgent bilge, that needs to be fixed.

    Even though TFA was trash I think 8 and 9 would have been okay had JJ actually done them all

    Agreed. He would have had a story going through all 3, even with his limitations at what he does.

    Then Rian comes along, puts his foot through it all, kills off half the villains in TLJ, and here we are

    Yeah i mean JJ Abrams didn't even know where to start TROS, because of the unplanned ending of TLJ, so that's why the events that start in TROS happen a year after the events of TLJ, and by then war has been ongoing between the first order and the resistance.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!