criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Is it Just Me or is Jakku GA Way more fun Nowadays?

I’ve been playing GA on Jakku and have noticed that the game’s way more fun to play than it used to be. People are playing spread out objectives instead of focusing on one. Just a lot of things are somehow different. Anyone else notice this?

Replies

• People are just getting better at the game. You don't often see people shooting an AT-AT when its shields are up for the same reason
  • In my opinion Jakku and Takodana are some of the most underrated in the game.

People hate Jakku because the third phase is one of the hardest to attack in the game. It used to be frustrating for me but now that I’ve been playing the game for so long I look forward to the challenge of taking it.
  • jakku is one of my favorites. 3 king of the hill phases in a row? YES PLEASE.

Death star would be the best map in the whole game if they added a hill to capture as a 4th phase
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    jakku is one of my favorites. 3 king of the hill phases in a row? YES PLEASE.

Death star would be the best map in the whole game if they added a hill to capture as a 4th phase

I love death star but that would cool