criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

This topic is adressed to Staff / Devs / or anyone else that can make me moderator for battlefront

I recently played Star Wars Battlefront (2015) and I have to say that I have been really disappointed.

I played 3 matches, and I met about 6 cheaters, using AimBot, one shot hack, unlimited powerups, etc.

The real problem is that there is no moderators, so the cheaters are totally free to ruin the experience of all legit players. That's why I have to make a demand to become a moderator for this game, which would allow me to warn/kick (not ban) cheaters, or people who trash talk / with inappropriate name.

As far as I know, only people who work for EA can become a moderator. I'm not working for EA, that's a fact, but since Battlefront 2 exists, EA abandoned battlefront (2015), so there is almost no moderation on this game.

I dont know if you are able to make me moderator, but if you could, let me tell you that I dont want any remnueration for being a moderator; The only thing I want is a game without (or almost without) cheaters, so every legit players would be able to fully enjoy this game again.

I have many years of gaming experience, I'm able to know which players deserve a warn or/and a kick, I've always been legit.

I'm french, I speak english too, I'm 20 years old. If you need any other informations about me / my account / anything else, feel free to ask.

Replies

• clubprivat
    132 posts Member
    edited November 11
    I recently played Star Wars Battlefront (2015) and I have to say that I have been really disappointed.

I played 3 matches, and I met about 6 cheaters, using AimBot, one shot hack, unlimited powerups, etc.

The real problem is that there is no moderators, so the cheaters are totally free to ruin the experience of all legit players. That's why I have to make a demand to become a moderator for this game, which would allow me to warn/kick (not ban) cheaters, or people who trash talk / with inappropriate name.

As far as I know, only people who work for EA can become a moderator. I'm not working for EA, that's a fact, but since Battlefront 2 exists, EA abandoned battlefront (2015), so there is almost no moderation on this game.

I dont know if you are able to make me moderator, but if you could, let me tell you that I dont want any remnueration for being a moderator; The only thing I want is a game without (or almost without) cheaters, so every legit players would be able to fully enjoy this game again.

I have many years of gaming experience, I'm able to know which players deserve a warn or/and a kick, I've always been legit.

I'm french, I speak english too, I'm 20 years old. If you need any other informations about me / my account / anything else, feel free to ask.

Video games, music and movies for life!
  • this game needs some love.
  • The problem is they do not check the Xbox live reports. You have to report through the EA hub. They actually email you back and take care of it.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe