criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Eliminate Jabba' s palace from HvV

xXElMataFurros3000Xx
15 posts Member
edited November 11
In that map or you are completely destroy, or the enemy are completely destroy, no balance matchs
Post edited by xXElMataFurros3000Xx on

Replies

• If I know enough spanish, does the title say you will eliminate Jabba’s palace? How did you get this power?
  • BobaisBroken
    101 posts Member
    edited November 10
    Pero me gusta Jabbas Palace porque Boba es no bueno jugar adentro la Palace de Jabbaaaaaa
    Post edited by BobaisBroken on
  • Also why does every Boba know Spanish? It must be a translator in the helmet.
  • Yes, please.

Awful map.
  • Boba1277 wrote: »
    If I know enough spanish, does the title say you will eliminate Jabba’s palace? How did you get this power?

Pretty obvious the autocorrector kicked in and wrote "Eliminaré" instead of Eliminate.
  • Si senor, Jabba's Palace no me gusta. Soy contigo.
  • Jajajaja
  • Peri me gusta Jabbas Palace porque Boba es no bueno jugar adentro la Palace de Jabbaaaaaa

Spanish 100
  • How about no? It's the best map in the game and one of few without those awful bottomless pits that you gets push or pulled into.

The one map that should go is HvV Kashyyyk. One of the most infuriating maps ever made in a game.

While I agree instant kill pits and ledges are cancer what I don't agree with is that Jabba's Palace is good. It encourages saber heroes much more and makes many of the blaster heroes useless with all of the corridors.
  • How about no? It's the best map in the game and one of few without those awful bottomless pits that you gets push or pulled into.

The one map that should go is HvV Kashyyyk. One of the most infuriating maps ever made in a game.

I love throwing people off platforms or into holes.. It's hilarious.

giphy.gif

• No why would you want maps being removed from the game we need more added not taken away
  • No I like it. Its a fun map. The only map the should be removed is HvV Geonosis.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • ToadHallMayhem
    1000 posts Member
    edited November 11
    The problem with Jabba's Palace, is spawning in the rancor pit, when everyone else is far away. One has to then run up stairs just to get there in time to have your team mates get defeated. Then they spawn in the pit. Repeat.

All the useless running from spawning in the pit gets annoying fast.

Comprendes?
  • The problem with Jabba's Palace, is spawning in the rancor pit, when everyone else is far away. One has to then run up stairs just to get there in time to have your team mates get defeated. Then they spawn in the pit. Repeat.

Comprendes?

Its worse in Genoiosis though. Way worse.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • Liz4rD
    1126 posts Member
    NO hay que quitar contenido al juego.

Don't remove content from the game.

ADD = GOOD

REMOVE = BAD

Añadir = Bueno

Quitar = Malo

Spanish advanced lessons for all.

You are welcome, community :D
  • It’s definitely not the best but I wouldn’t want it removed
    PSN: DarthLando-

While I agree instant kill pits and ledges are cancer what I don't agree with is that Jabba's Palace is good. It encourages saber heroes much more and makes many of the blaster heroes useless with all of the corridors.

Some Blaster Heroes are already nearly useless in HvV anyway due to the roll nerfs and lightsaber buffs. I find that most of the ones that are normally viable (Bossk, Han, Palpatine, Iden) still do reasonably well on Jabba's Palace, while Phasma actually gets 'buffed' by the map's close quarters due to her droid (which is stupidly good on Jabba's Palcce).
  • The problem with Jabba's Palace, is spawning in the rancor pit, when everyone else is far away. One has to then run up stairs just to get there in time to have your team mates get defeated. Then they spawn in the pit. Repeat.

Comprendes?

Its worse in Genoiosis though. Way worse.

I agree. Geonosis is worse. I have even gone so far as quitting when Geonosis was listed as the next place.
  • FourStringBass4
    2038 posts Member
    edited November 11
    Na I like this map. Keep,it.
  • I actually like the map, but don’t like the numerous places where you can get stuck on sticking out pieces of wall, furniture and just about anything at the wrong moment.
    I still feel it’s loads better than Geonosis though for HvV.
  • I like it too.
    And although remove = bad, I agree on Geonosis. The spawn points are the worst, especially in GA.
  • Adjusting spawn and other fine tuning are preferred over removal.
  • anidriX
    1282 posts Member
    edited November 11
    Si senor señor, Jabba's Palace no me gusta. Soy Estoy contigo.

Fixed.
  • Jabbas sucks, its to confined. Also, I think I'm just sick of it because I seem to get it a lot more than all the other maps.
  • anidriX wrote: »

Fixed.

Well thanks, really appreciate it lol !
    For a bit of my defense tho the "senor" wasn't really a mistake, it is just not available on my french keyboard, just like the reverse question mark isn't for example.

Fixed.

Well thanks, really appreciate it lol !
    For a bit of my defense tho the "senor" wasn't really a mistake, it is just not available on my french keyboard, just like the reverse question mark isn't for example.

Yeah, I figured. :)

ALT+164 will do the trick for that letter.
  • Jabba's Palace is a fine map. Not the best, far from the worst.

While I am typically against removing content, Geonosis HvV is absolute trash. The map is way too big and the respawn points are too far out. That map should have been the Geonosian Colosseum instead.
    Jabba's Palace is a fine map. Not the best, far from the worst.

While I am typically against removing content, Geonosis HvV is absolute trash. The map is way too big and the respawn points are too far out. That map should have been the Geonosian Colosseum instead.

Colosseum eh?
    I never thought of that: great idea.
  • I would not get rid of Geonosis. Just shrink the playable area.

Jabba's Palace is quite annoying but at least it is different. A change of pace from the other maps.

I just wish it had less clutter making me get stuck all the time, and would not spawn down in the pit requiring you to run for so long before getting back into the action.
  • No comprende, Palacio Jabba es muito buena. Arrete SVP a demander des choses que sont fous. Please stop asking for non sense removals. Get better. Aprende a jugar bien y a quejarte menos.
  • No I like it. Its a fun map. The only map the should be removed is HvV Geonosis.

Honestly, if they just cropped it down to only being 1 or 2 of the peaks it wouldn't be near as painful to play. Nothing worse than being a (non-boba) blaster hero and spawning on opposite side of the map as the action... takes 5 minutes just to traverse without force jumps.
  • Jabbdhhdgdgsgsg
    75 posts Member
    edited November 12
    I actually like Jabba's Palace, and a good player can dominate with several blaster heroes on that map if they slow down to think about things a bit more strategically, catch folks in choke points, and stay away from saber swing spammers. Han, Iden, Bossk, Lando, Chewie, and Phasma can all do quite well on that map.
  • I'd rather they fix the spawns on Geonosis Trippa Hive.

They are too far away from the action.
  • They at least need to fix the spawns points so that the battle can actually take place in the lower portion of the palace where the blue lighting is at with the really tall ceilings.

You almost never battle on that side because everyone spawns upstairs by hanger door or down in the pit.
  • Getting rid of maps in a game that desperately needs more maps? For sure.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • But.... but.... the hot tub :(
    Your hope has blinded you.

rgs8ff70lkh9.gif

• I’d rather they not remove maps.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget